Author Topic: Rush: The Obama Paintings  (Read 682 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Obama Paintings
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:57:41 pm »

The Obama Paintings

Feb 12, 2018

RUSH: Folks, I don’t know how I’m gonna do this. They had the official portrait unveiling today of Barack Hussein O and Michelle (My Belle) O, and I said, “Oh. My.” And so did the audience, when one of these portraits was unveiled. They did it at the Smithsonian. Now, I remember when the official portrait of Bill and the witch — ah, sorry — Hillary Clinton were unveiled. They did it at the White House. They had it in one of the rooms in the White House.

George Bush welcomed the Clintons in and all of their buddies and smack-dab right there in the front row was Harvey Weinstein. I’ll never forget it. Weinstein was sitting there looking all proud and smug that he had made it in that high, that far. But the ceremony was in the White House. This ceremony today was over at the Smithsonian. And they took a break. I was watching on both Fox and CNN. CNN took a little break ’cause of course they had to have their four analysts — I’m sorry — anchor and three analysts weigh in on it. And what do you think we got? Some guy named Fallon. I don’t remember his first name. He’s a supposed CNN contributor, analyst. Well, he didn’t cry, but it was (imitating Fallon), “Oh, my God, this is so wonderful, to have braininess back, to have intelligence, to have people we can be proud of, the people that can unite us.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/12/the-obama-paintings-speak-for-themselves/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Rush: The Obama Paintings
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:01:28 pm »
That's too feminine to be Michelle! XD
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 09:05:28 pm »
Politics aside, even if you love and adore the Obamas, you have to admit those are bad paintings. It appears they were trying to do something along the lines of American Primitive style crossed with Fauvism- but they didn't succeed in either.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:48:53 pm »
Is Barack sitting in a field of poison ivy?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 09:53:46 pm »

He is pulling a Homer

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 10:04:42 pm »

I think they're pot leaves.

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 10:25:55 pm »
I would have never known that portrait was of Michael if the article hadn’t said it was.

As for Obamao, the perspective is off, they have him in the weeds or hiding in the bushes, but at least he is recognizable.

The portraits are unbelievably bad.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 12:19:53 am »
I would have never known that portrait was of Michael if the article hadn’t said it was.

As for Obamao, the perspective is off, they have him in the weeds or hiding in the bushes, but at least he is recognizable.

The portraits are unbelievably bad.

Well, we can all be at least thankful that Obama isn't holding the severed head of some white woman.

So, there's that.

I suppose.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline anubias

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 12:49:21 am »
Right?  I was astounded that they chose such an artist to do these paintings or the Smithsonian.  Th basically gave Americans one last middle finger before leaving.