Author Topic: Rush: Celebration of Kim Jong-Un’s Sister Illustrates Media Hatred for Trump and Pence  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Celebration of Kim Jong-Un’s Sister Illustrates Media Hatred for Trump and Pence

Feb 12, 2018

RUSH: Lest there be any doubt — and I don’t know how there could be any longer — but if there is any doubt of the relentless, undiluted, sheer hatred for conservatism, for Donald Trump and Mike Pence, all you have to do is look at the media in unison in North Korea trying to make a heroine out of the sister of Kim Jong-un.

She is a ranking member of the regime. As such, she oversees the genocide of North Korean citizens, the jailing of political dissidents and so forth. And to call her the hero of the Olympic games, to say that she came and won over everyone with a massive charm offensive, and the fact that she may have offended Mike Pence makes her a hero to the Drive-By Media. Their hatred for conservatism is such that anybody else who also shares disagreement or hatred of conservatives, Republicans, or whatever, will be friends with the American left and the Democrat Party.

You know, ratings for this Olympic games are way, way down, and there are a whole host of reasons why. This is on a par with but much worse than the media promoting and siding with the protests of the American flag, the American people, the American military, and the cops when the NFL players took a knee. I mean, the media was all over that too. They thought that was great. That was a statement against America. It’s why they love Obama and Michelle.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/12/celebration-of-kim-jong-uns-sister-symbolizes-media-hatred-for-trump-and-pence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Ben Shapiro said something very similar and presented it with more GUSTO!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw