Author Topic: Death of Democracy? - Part I  (Read 163 times)

rangerrebew

Death of Democracy? - Part I
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:35:48 pm »
Death of Democracy? - Part I

by Denis MacEoin
February 7, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11807/democracy-death

"The result of 25 years of multiculturalism has not been multicultural communities. It has been mono-cultural communities... Islamic communities are segregated." – Ed Husain, former Muslim extremist.

This approach, giving social-services, is based on the belief -- oft-refuted -- that Muslim extremists (both Muslims-by-birth and converts) have suffered from deprivation. It also greatly rests on the naïve assumption that rewarding them with benefits -- for which genuinely deprived citizens generally need to wait in line -- will turn them into grateful patriots, prepared to stand for the national anthem and hold hands with Christians and Jews.

The British government has shown itself incapable of enforcing its own laws when it comes to its Muslim citizens or new immigrants. Rather than stand up to our enemies, both external and internal, are we so afraid of being called "Islamophobes" that we will sacrifice even our own cultural, political, and religious strengths and aspirations?