Author Topic: The Obama DOJ’s Long History Of Politicization  (Read 247 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Obama DOJ’s Long History Of Politicization
« on: February 10, 2018, 04:02:14 pm »

The Daily Caller News Foundation
Jack Crowe
February 9, 2018

The Department of Justice under former President Barack Obama has been held up by critics of President Donald Trump’s White House as above reproach, untainted by the political bias some allege runs rampant in the current administration.

In light of this revisionist history, it is worth examining the numerous examples of political bias in the Obama Justice Department. Here are five examples:

Funneled Financial Crisis Settlement Money To Liberal Groups And Excluded Conservative Groups

Emails written by Obama DOJ officials, obtained by the House Judiciary Committee in October as part of an ongoing investigation, revealed the agency engaged in a systemic effort to funnel money garnered from settlements with big banks to liberal advocacy organizations.

The agency effectively skirted Congress’s budgetary authority by requiring that major financial institutions donate to a group of affordable housing nonprofits and legal advocacy organizations as part of settlement agreements resulting from predatory mortgage lending practices. The investigation has thus far yielded evidence implicating the Obama DOJ in using mandatory donations to funnel roughly $1 billion in settlement money to activist groups, including The National Council of La Raza, the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and the National Urban League. The list of third-party organizations were unrelated to the legal settlements, except through general claims that they would use the funds to aid the low-income Americans most severely harmed by predatory lending practices.

Another internal email exchange reveals that DOJ officials made a concerted effort to prevent the allocation of settlement funds to a conservative legal group.

A senior Obama DOJ official confirmed the extensive coordination required to prevent conservative groups from benefiting from the financial settlements in his testimony before the House Judiciary Committee. Officials reworded a mandatory donation provision with the explicit goal of “not allowing Citi to pick a statewide intermediary like the Pacific Legal Foundation [PLF],” according to the official, who explained, “does conservative property-rights free legal services.”

DOJ’s Community Relations Service Provided Security For Racial Protests

(more)
http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2018/02/09/the-obama-dojs-long-history-of-politicization/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Obama DOJ’s Long History Of Politicization
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 04:04:51 pm »
You can bet your AZZ that anything Eric "The Red" Holder has anything to do with is going to be politicized to the max!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Obama DOJ’s Long History Of Politicization
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 04:46:53 pm »
When the Left elected "the cool Black man who speaks like a White guy, clean and articulate" they either knew and didn't care, or possibly they didn't know, that they were electing the reincarnation of Malcolm X.

All the comparisons of Obama to MLK are way off. Obama is a racist Black Muslim radical who has a deep hatred for America, American law, culture, and traditions, and any traditionally White country including Britain (as it used to be historically).

His policies bear this out. He was absolutely the worst guy to be an American President ever. Obama would have fit much better as President of some shithole African country like Kenya. He may be half-White. Maybe he was born in Hawaii. But his mentality was that of an anti-American, pseudo-communist, African dictator. That is where he belongs.

But, the Liberals were fixated on 'the first Black President' no matter what. His dubious history and lack of any history, his dubious academic credentials, his nonexistent work history, did not matter to them. All they cared about was the color of his skin, nothing more. And he destroyed them for it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:47:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.