Author Topic: Bush to Americans on Illegal Immigrants: You Should Be Thanking and Welcoming Them  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Bush to Americans on Illegal Immigrants: You Should Be Thanking and Welcoming Them
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Feb 08, 2018 9:04 AM

Former President George W. Bush was supportive of the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program Thursday, as he told an audience at a summit in Abu Dhabi that the U.S. needs to “welcome” them.

Beyond that, he said at the summit hosted by the Milken Institute, a California-based economic think tank, that Americans should be thanking the illegal immigrants for doing jobs they refuse to do.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/02/08/bush-on-immigrants-n2446253
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:00:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Geez, Dubya, just shut up.

Seems like every time you been openin' your mouth lately, you almost make me sorry for having voted for you twice...

Offline roamer_1

Geez, Dubya, just shut up.

Seems like every time you been openin' your mouth lately, you almost make me sorry for having voted for you twice...

My vote for his second term is the single most regrettable vote of my life... And probably the genesis of my  enduring disgust for the Republican party.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:55:08 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline berdie

I thought he did a great job during 9/11.

But he makes me shake my head sometimes,

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Son of "Read My Lips" strikes again.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Damn Jorge, dead silent for eight years  of the muslim, and you still had some of my good will, one year into Trumps term and you found your voice to criticize the Republican President on foreign soil just like a democrap and the have the gall to tell Americans they should thank the thieves in their house? All I have left for you Jorge is this, please take it in the spirit it is given, hell embrace it as you have embraced the illegals! It's no wonder you all get along so well with the Clintons..

Offline Frank Cannon