Author Topic: Iraqi Kurds Accused of Carrying Out 'Mass Executions'  (Read 294 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iraqi Kurds Accused of Carrying Out 'Mass Executions'
« on: February 09, 2018, 10:10:01 pm »
Against suspected ISIS members which won't upset many.

Iraqi Kurds Accused of Carrying Out 'Mass Executions'
Posted 2018-02-09 17:43 GMT

(AFP) -- Human Rights Watch on Friday accused Iraqi Kurdish security forces of carrying out mass executions of detainees alleged to be members of the Islamic State jihadist group.

The watchdog said the Kurdish peshmerga fighters detained Iraqis and foreigners at a school in Sahel al-Maliha, 70 kilometres (45 miles) northwest of second city Mosul, from which IS was expelled in July.

"The evidence suggests that Asayish (Kurdish) security forces conducted mass executions of captured ISIS (IS) suspects night after night for a week, perhaps killing scores or even hundreds of male detainees," said Lama Fakih, HRW's deputy Middle East director.

Read more at: http://aina.org/news/20180209124329.htm

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Iraqi Kurds Accused of Carrying Out 'Mass Executions'
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 01:53:07 am »
I'm gonna be blunt. I'll take the heat for making this statement.

I don't have any problems at all with executions of known isis jihadis.
"Mass" or otherwise.

As far as The West is concerned, when a muslim joins isis, he is signing his own "death sentence".
To join isis means that he has willingly discarded the bounds of the civilized world, to join a group of savages and animals. Rabid dogs deserve better treatment.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Iraqi Kurds Accused of Carrying Out 'Mass Executions'
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 08:07:13 am »
I'm gonna be blunt. I'll take the heat for making this statement.

I don't have any problems at all with executions of known isis jihadis.
"Mass" or otherwise.

As far as The West is concerned, when a muslim joins isis, he is signing his own "death sentence".
To join isis means that he has willingly discarded the bounds of the civilized world, to join a group of savages and animals. Rabid dogs deserve better treatment.

:thumbsup:

Agreed. We haven't given the Kurds the help or respect they deserve.

And there's no need to post pics of ISIS atrocities to back up a thumbs up to them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com