Author Topic: “Largest Scandal Ever” — Former US Attorney: We Are Going to See Several Criminal Charges Against a  (Read 792 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
“Largest Scandal Ever” — Former US Attorney: We Are Going to See Several Criminal Charges Against a Number of DOJ-FBI Officials

Posted on 07 February 2018

Former US Attorney for the District of Columbia (Joe diGenova) told Sean Hannity on Wednesday night that we are going to see several criminal charges against a number of top DOJ-FBI officials.

snip

More good info on the unfolding scandal about FBI malfeasance regarding Hillary's email felonies, and framing Trump

https://www.mediacircus.com/2018/02/largest-scandal-ever-former-us-attorney-we-are-going-to-see-several-criminal-charges-against-a-number-of-doj-fbi-officials/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I truly pains me to say this but I must.  I'll believe it when I see it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Agreed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yeah sure. Does anyone remember people shouting "Lock her up!" How did that turn out?

Anyone remember Comey saying that he deliberately leaked classified government information to the press specifically with the intent of generating Mueller's investigation? Not only is Comey living the high life on the government's dime, more than that Mueller is still going strong with a fraudulent investigation founded on a lie, and started by a fired, disgruntled ex-employee. And there is no end in sight to his boondoggle.

How is Lois Lerner doing these days. I hope she's doing Great with her 6 figure government pension.

How is Mr. Holder these days. Not only is he not in jail or even under investigation, he is spitting in Trump's face by declaring that he is going to run for President.

Oh yeah, sure man, I have complete confidence in Jeff 'hide under the desk' Sessions, and that all the guilty parties, who are all still employed btw, who are all still drawing a government check, will be brought to justice. Yeah...of course they will. They will not get away with this...sure they won't...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:33:13 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Meh. 

Not a damn one of the big players and persons involved in this is going to get a criminal indictment.

People will die before the Oligarchy allows the institutional rot and corruption they benefit from get risked by such actions.

Hillary, Comey, Holder, Lynch - all of them - will never be held accountable beyond a kabuki theater hearing in front of Congress behind closed doors - if even that.

It's how institutionalized and irreversible corruption operates.

Too bad most Americans who see this for what it is recognize where this country has already fallen.

The Lawless will not permit the rule of law to be reinstated.  Not without the use and threat of force and bloodshed.  That is an incontrovertible fact of human nature and history.

And few to none who swore oaths to uphold the Constitution have the stones to risk such a thing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline anubias

Yeah sure. Does anyone remember people shouting "Lock her up!" How did that turn out?

Anyone remember Comey saying that he deliberately leaked classified government information to the press specifically with the intent of generating Mueller's investigation? Not only is Comey living the high life on the government's dime, more than that Mueller is still going strong with a fraudulent investigation founded on a lie, and started by a fired, disgruntled ex-employee. And there is no end in sight to his boondoggle.

How is Lois Lerner doing these days. I hope she's doing Great with her 6 figure government pension.

How is Mr. Holder these days. Not only is he not in jail or even under investigation, he is spitting in Trump's face by declaring that he is going to run for President.

Oh yeah, sure man, I have complete confidence in Jeff 'hide under the desk' Sessions, and that all the guilty parties, who are all still employed btw, who are all still drawing a government check, will be brought to justice. Yeah...of course they will. They will not get away with this...sure they won't...

Running for POTUS worked out well for Hillary.  Holder might think he needs to do it to stay out of the pokie.   :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Running for POTUS worked out well for Hillary.  Holder might think he needs to do it to stay out of the pokie.   :silly:

That thought is already out there on the internet. Only what I have read say that, like Maxine Waters and all her idiotic antics, he wants to be able to say if Trump comes after him, that Trump is 'afraid' of him and is trying to stop him from running. It is sort of what you said in a way. In both cases, Hillary and now Holder, they are running for President as political/legal cover for crimes they have committed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I still wouldn't believe it.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline anubias

That thought is already out there on the internet. Only what I have read say that, like Maxine Waters and all her idiotic antics, he wants to be able to say if Trump comes after him, that Trump is 'afraid' of him and is trying to stop him from running. It is sort of what you said in a way. In both cases, Hillary and now Holder, they are running for President as political/legal cover for crimes they have committed.

The entire FBI, DOJ, and Obama Admin will probably run.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Mitchell, Halderman, Erlichman,  Dean etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln