Author Topic: Senator Mark Warner and Entire Senate Intelligence Committee Compromised, Corrupt and Finally Expose  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senator Mark Warner and Entire Senate Intelligence Committee Compromised, Corrupt and Finally Exposed…
Posted on February 8, 2018   by sundance

I’m not going to spend a great deal of time on this because the story is just affirmation and takes away from research and value-added discussion.

Tonight Fox News is reporting on the efforts of Senator Mark Warner to make secret and off-the-record contact with Christopher Steele in March of 2017.   Warner, a rabidly partisan Democrat, is the minority Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.  The Majority Chairman is Richard Burr (R-NC) and also corrupt as hell.  Not surprisingly, Burr is covering for Warner.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/senator-mark-warner-and-entire-senate-intelligence-committee-compromised-corrupt-and-finally-exposed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
we need term limits.    reduce the time they have to feed corruption
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
we need term limits.    reduce the time they have to feed corruption

NO we don't!  We need intelligent informed voters!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

For that we need an honest news media.

Fat chance of that happening.

Offline jpsb

Get gov out of the education business, abolish teachers unions, end affirmative action and stop
building billion dollar high school stadiums. Oh and bring back vocational schools that teach
trades like plumbing, woodworking etc.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Get gov out of the education business, abolish teachers unions, end affirmative action and stop
building billion dollar high school stadiums. Oh and bring back vocational schools that teach
trades like plumbing, woodworking etc.

:amen: to ALL of that!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien