Author Topic: Billionaire hires impeachment 'army' to 'remove Trump from power'  (Read 954 times)

rangerrebew

Billionaire hires impeachment 'army' to 'remove Trump from power'
More than 50 political strategists are 'consumed with representing will of the American people'
Published: 13 hours ago

Liberal billionaire Tom Steyer, a friend and donor to Obama and Clinton, is hiring an army of more than 50 political operatives in a major campaign to help Democrats get control of the U.S. House this year and “remove Trump from power.”

“Need to Impeach” Founder Steyer, 60, announced Thursday that he is hiring a team of 50 political and communications strategists to coordinate his campaign. While Steyer launched his $20 million campaign to impeach Trump last year, he has now promised to double that amount and also spend $30 million on 2018 House races through his super PAC, NextGen America.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/billionaire-hires-impeachment-army-to-remove-trump-from-power/#EyOrZRxm9TEDIbAj.99

Offline aligncare

Re: Billionaire hires impeachment 'army' to 'remove Trump from power'
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 10:33:25 am »
BRING IT! mofo...  :sword:

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 10:55:17 am »
So he’d prefer President Pence?

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 01:42:29 pm »
I doubt there's any way to stop a rich guy from wasting his money if he's determined to do it. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 03:50:34 pm »
That's what slays me. I guess they believe if they remove Trump, Hillary will ascend to the presidency. Instead, Pence will be the president, and he's more conservative than Trump.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 04:35:34 pm »
That's what slays me. I guess they believe if they remove Trump, Hillary will ascend to the presidency. Instead, Pence will be the president, and he's more conservative than Trump.

See...everyone wins!   LOL
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 04:42:52 pm »

Leftists always pine for their Watergate salad days, overturning a presidential election & all.

That would make Pence Gerald Ford, who didn't work out so bad for them.

But then Ford led to Carter, so I guess I really don't know what they expect to accomplish.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 04:47:50 pm »
They think they can somehow impeach both Trump AND Pence (claiming Pence was in on it, or perhaps the alphabet-soup lobby that despises Pence so much can gin up some other charge against him) and furthermore somehow negotiate a settlement with Congress forcing Pence to nominate Hillary as his successor.

Or, plan B, win both House and Senate in 2018, then impeach Trump and Pence before Pence can nominate a VP, and install President Nancy Pelosi.

Both are pipe dreams.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 11:08:29 pm »
They think they can somehow impeach both Trump AND Pence (claiming Pence was in on it, or perhaps the alphabet-soup lobby that despises Pence so much can gin up some other charge against him) and furthermore somehow negotiate a settlement with Congress forcing Pence to nominate Hillary as his successor.

Or, plan B, win both House and Senate in 2018, then impeach Trump and Pence before Pence can nominate a VP, and install President Nancy Pelosi.

Both are pipe dreams.
crack pipe dreams.

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 11:15:54 pm »
Steyer proves you don't have to be smart to become a billionaire conman.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 11:33:35 pm »

Both are pipe dreams.

Yeah, that is nutty fantasy talk. But, Democrats live in a fantasy-world anyway, so they have the ability to believe anything. (illegals do not commit crimes, 71 genders, for example) Maybe it is a scam? Maybe the guy wants to take advantage of Liberal lunatics by fundraising for his cause.

Immediately following the election, many Libs were thinking of the election like baseball game or a boxing match. They really did believe that if they could get Trump impeached that Hillary would then "win by default", so to speak. To any rational person, this idea was Liberal Lunacy. To the Liberals, it was their last shot to save America and the World from total destruction.

At least now they have come to realize that getting rid of Trump will do little or nothing for them. But they still want to do it anyway, just for revenge.

Even if they get rid of Trump and Pence, then we have President Ryan. Their impeachment plan simply cannot work, no matter what they do. They are setting themselves up for failure.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:45:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 12:27:27 am »
Yeah, that is nutty fantasy talk. But, Democrats live in a fantasy-world anyway, so they have the ability to believe anything. (illegals do not commit crimes, 71 genders, for example) Maybe it is a scam? Maybe the guy wants to take advantage of Liberal lunatics by fundraising for his cause.

Immediately following the election, many Libs were thinking of the election like baseball game or a boxing match. They really did believe that if they could get Trump impeached that Hillary would then "win by default", so to speak. To any rational person, this idea was Liberal Lunacy. To the Liberals, it was their last shot to save America and the World from total destruction.

At least now they have come to realize that getting rid of Trump will do little or nothing for them. But they still want to do it anyway, just for revenge.

Even if they get rid of Trump and Pence, then we have President Ryan. Their impeachment plan simply cannot work, no matter what they do. They are setting themselves up for failure.

Not if they take over the house.  There will be a new Speaker.  They’d also have to get rid of Pence at the same time as he would appoint another VP if not.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 12:39:31 am »
Not if they take over the house.  There will be a new Speaker.  They’d also have to get rid of Pence at the same time as he would appoint another VP if not.

Good point. Well that narrows it down a bit. So all they have to do is wait until they take the House, which means they have to unseat ~45 Republicans in 2018. Then they have to find a way to impeach Trump and Pence at the same time, and Bingo! they have taken over the Presidency.

That is one Bold plan. I give it about a 1% chance of success. The only Dems who are going to benefit from this plan are the ones who are taking advantage of the mentally deficient Liberals by fundraising on this nonsense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 01:13:58 am »
If you talk to leftists they figure they'll just keep impeaching until they get to a democrat.

Offline anubias

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 02:54:18 am »

Good point. Well that narrows it down a bit. So all they have to do is wait until they take the House, which means they have to unseat ~45 Republicans in 2018. Then they have to find a way to impeach Trump and Pence at the same time, and Bingo! they have taken over the Presidency.

That is one Bold plan. I give it about a 1% chance of success. The only Dems who are going to benefit from this plan are the ones who are taking advantage of the mentally deficient Liberals by fundraising on this nonsense.

:silly:

They are ridiculous.

Offline anubias

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 02:55:19 am »
If you talk to leftists they figure they'll just keep impeaching until they get to a democrat.

They’re bloomin’ idiots.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 03:39:33 am »

I'd give it about 0.0%.  You skipped the least likely (IMO, but I'm right) step by far.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 12:46:54 pm »

Both are pipe dreams.

Especially with that empty tin can marked campaign contributions they're rattling.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 03:48:41 pm »
Billionaire hires impeachment 'army' to 'remove Trump from power'
More than 50 political strategists are 'consumed with representing will of the American people'
Published: 13 hours ago

Liberal billionaire Tom Steyer, a friend and donor to Obama and Clinton, is hiring an army of more than 50 political operatives in a major campaign to help Democrats get control of the U.S. House this year and “remove Trump from power.”

“Need to Impeach” Founder Steyer, 60, announced Thursday that he is hiring a team of 50 political and communications strategists to coordinate his campaign. While Steyer launched his $20 million campaign to impeach Trump last year, he has now promised to double that amount and also spend $30 million on 2018 House races through his super PAC, NextGen America.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/billionaire-hires-impeachment-army-to-remove-trump-from-power/#EyOrZRxm9TEDIbAj.99

Two immediate questions.

1: How much in both dollars and as a percentage of his gross wealth does he spend yearly to provide food,clothing,and shelter to the needy.

2: I wonder if any Dim voters have ever stopped to wonder why their "party of the poor and the working class" always has some of the wealthiest people in the world running things? In FACT,more billionaires support Dim politicians than Republican politicians.

I guess that is because Billionaires just naturally love paying taxes and giving money away,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 03:52:12 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Which for them is a good plan. After all,Bubba Bill and Bathhouse Barry both proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is impossible to impeach a Dim president.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 03:30:13 am »
goat wrote:
"Instead, Pence will be the president, and he's more conservative than Trump."

Pence may seem "more conservative" than Mr. Trump "by the numbers", but if impeachment were to succeed, and he assumed the office of the presidency, he'd fold like a cheap suit before you could say, "Archibald Cox!"

Oceander

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2018, 03:32:22 am »
goat wrote:

Pence may seem "more conservative" than Mr. Trump "by the numbers", but if impeachment were to succeed, and he assumed the office of the presidency, he'd fold like a cheap suit before you could say, "Archibald Cox!"

I rather doubt that. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2018, 06:11:32 am »
goat wrote:

@Fishrrman

I agree.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 06:14:56 am »
Steyer just announced he's cutting off the DNC. From $74 Million last year to $0 this year.

So now he's going to accomplish, without the Democrat Party, what They have made their Only issue for over a year now.

Humble little nugget, isn't he?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2018, 06:33:42 am »
Steyer just announced he's cutting off the DNC. From $74 Million last year to $0 this year.

So now he's going to accomplish, without the Democrat Party, what They have made their Only issue for over a year now.

Humble little nugget, isn't he?

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Has there ever been anyone humble who could afford to throw away 74 million bucks on a hobby to feed his ego?

I'd almost be willing to bet he cuts every corner and cheats everybody he can,from his paperboy to his barber.