Author Topic: Rush: Why Aren’t the FISA Judges Outraged?  (Read 436 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Aren’t the FISA Judges Outraged?
« on: February 08, 2018, 09:37:05 pm »

Why Aren’t the FISA Judges Outraged?

Feb 7, 2018

RUSH: San Francisco. This is Tim. Great to have you, Tim. How are you doing?

CALLER: Hey, Rush, you know, I want to talk about something that no one has brought up. You haven’t brought it up very much. Where is this FISA judge? This guy got lied to by the Department of Justice, he was manipulated, he was made a fool of, and yet he doesn’t seem to be upset about it. We’re not hearing any reports of him hauling the DOJ back in front of him and saying, “Why did you lie to me? Why did you misrepresent me?” You know, to me, this guy, imagine what —

RUSH: Wait just second now. We don’t know that that’s happened because, even if it did, we wouldn’t know. The FISA court is totally secret. We’re not even allowed to know who the judges are. We’ve raised your point. I asked Devin Nunes about this since people have been asking me what can be done, and the judge could file, he could issue an injunction, demand they come back up. The judge could take harsh action against them if he wanted to.

CALLER: You know, Rush it almost begs the question, was this FISA judge, was he a willing accomplice in this, was he okay with being manipulated and lied to, because that’s his agenda, part of the liberal swamp. And, Rush, let me say this as well. You know, even though I’m from San Francisco, I’m the only conservative in San Francisco, I did an entire military career, I was a high-ranking military officer, I dealt my entire career with classified information.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/07/why-arent-the-fisa-judges-outraged/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34