Author Topic: Women at Brazil Carnival: Skimpy garb does not allow groping  (Read 496 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Women at Brazil Carnival: Skimpy garb does not allow groping
« on: February 08, 2018, 12:41:04 am »
Women at Brazil Carnival: Skimpy garb does not allow groping
RIO DE JANEIRO –

Ana Lobo, who is six months pregnant, was at a pre-Carnival street party last weekend when a man started yelling and calling her names.

"Whore!," she remembered him saying, apparently because she was wearing a revealing top.

"Some men have this feeling that they can do whatever to your body," said Lobo, a 29-year-old artist who later that night attended one of the many feminist-themed parties. "It's time for women to take advantage of this moment" to push back.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/07/women-at-brazil-carnival-skimpy-garb-does-not-allow-groping.html

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Women at Brazil Carnival: Skimpy garb does not allow groping
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 01:01:01 am »
They want to run around with their asses hanging out and then are shocked they get grabbed. Utter nonsense.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 01:56:48 am »
”Some men have this feeling that they can do whatever to your body," said Lobo, a 29-year-old artist who later that night attended one of the many feminist-themed parties. "It's time for women to take advantage of this moment" to push back.

I wholeheartedly agree.  There are probably a lot of women in that crowd I would be happy to let do whatever they want to my body. Fair is fair.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:59:05 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:00:07 am »
They want to run around with their asses hanging out and then are shocked they get grabbed. Utter nonsense.

That's exactly what the Muzzies in Europe say about women wearing jeans or skirts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 02:45:21 am »

That's exactly what the Muzzies in Europe say about women wearing jeans or skirts.

Exactly.