Author Topic: Rush: The Grassley Memo Bombshells  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Grassley Memo Bombshells
« on: February 07, 2018, 07:43:33 pm »

The Grassley Memo Bombshells

Feb 7, 2018

RUSH: The Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham memo. This is a memo, it’s a criminal referral asking for a criminal investigation in the State Department. What was the State Department doing in all of this? Not just the FBI. The State Department where Hillary Clinton once prowled the corridors. Because in testimony before his committee, Senator Grassley has been able to confirm that Christopher Steele lied to the FBI. And that’s what he wants.

He wants a trial, a criminal investigation of Steele, the author of the dossier, for lying to the FBI. They’re putting everybody in jail for that. They put Martha Stewart in jail for it, they put Scooter Libby in jail for it, and Charles Grassley is asking why are we not trying to put Christopher Steele in jail? He lied to the FBI. What about? He lied to the FBI about his contact with Michael Isikoff at Yahoo News.

The Grassley memo confirms the Nunes memo, that the FBI misled the FISA court to obtain a surveillance warrant on a former Trump campaign adviser, Carter Page, who has never met Trump. Did you know that? Carter Page told George Stephanopoulos on ABC News (paraphrasing), “I’ve never even met Trump. I wasn’t a close adviser! All I ever did was go to Moscow once. But I am not a Trump adviser. I’ve not told him a thing. I don’t know him. I’ve never met him.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/07/the-grassley-memo-bombshells/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34