Author Topic: After attacking mathematics and philosophy as racist “white male” propaganda, university professors  (Read 307 times)

rangerrebew

After attacking mathematics and philosophy as racist “white male” propaganda, university professors now claim ECONOMICS is sexist and bigoted

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) Two female Associate professors of Economics at the University of Michigan (UM) have published a new paper alleging that more men than women are interested in the field of economics because economics textbooks apparently portray more men than women.

Betsey Stevenson and Hanna Zlotnick claim that, of the economics textbooks they decided to peruse in their spare time, 77 percent of the people represented were male, which apparently makes them mad.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-06-racist-white-male-propaganda-university-professors-claim-economics-is-sexist.html

Offline goatprairie

People have to remember that most liberals (being anti-science/reality) really believe the sexes are exactly equal as far as mental capability/aptitude. No amount of studies, tests, actual experience dissuades them from their belief that the only reason women are underrepresented in many tech and science fields is bigotry by males in power i.e. The Patriarchy (hiss, boo), and they aim to make thing right....or left as it were.

Offline LMAO

People have to remember that most liberals (being anti-science/reality) really believe the sexes are exactly equal as far as mental capability/aptitude. No amount of studies, tests, actual experience dissuades them from their belief that the only reason women are underrepresented in many tech and science fields is bigotry by males in power i.e. The Patriarchy (hiss, boo), and they aim to make thing right....or left as it were.

It's one of the big differences in conservative thinking verses progressivism

Conservatives accept reality and adapt to it.

Progressives/leftists try to force reality to adapt to them. Of course, it doesn't work
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy