Author Topic: Michael Walsh on the FISA Memo and Bill Clinton’s Mentor  (Read 985 times)

Offline endicom

Michael Walsh on the FISA Memo and Bill Clinton’s Mentor
« on: February 07, 2018, 04:19:20 am »
American Greatness
The Editors
Feb. 3, 2018

Author and American Greatness columnist Michael Walsh returned to “The Seth and Chris Show” this week to discuss the stunning revelations in the House Intelligence Committee’s FISA memo, the incestuous relationship between pols and the Washington press, and Bill Clinton’s early mentor in Arkansas, Owney Madden. Never heard of Owney Madden, you say? Well, therein lies a great story. Listen to the interview and read the transcript for the fascinating tale.

More... https://amgreatness.com/2018/02/03/michael-walsh-fisa-memo-bill-clintons-mentor/

Offline endicom

Re: Michael Walsh on the FISA Memo and Bill Clinton’s Mentor
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 04:20:32 am »
Clinton, Fulbright and Madden. Walsh has been pushing this for some time. Interesting.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 04:35:36 am »
The DOJ and the FBI were compromised with Clinton thugs LONG before Obama ever came on the scene.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 06:30:23 am »
The DOJ and the FBI were compromised with Clinton thugs LONG before Obama ever came on the scene.

If Walsh is right then that should be so.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 02:50:28 pm »

If Walsh is right then that should be so.

I do believe I recall hearing about some 900 FBI files Hillary was using for her bedtime reading back then.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien