Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Adam Schiff Called for FISA 'TRANSPARENCY' on Russian TV in 2013  (Read 558 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/flashback-adam-schiff-called-for-fisa-transparency-on-russian-tv-in-2013/

Leading Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff hasn’t pulled any punches on his vicious attacks against House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes’ decision to release the controversial FISA memo last week; conveniently forgetting his calls for “greater FISA transparency’ on a Russian-owned television network in 2013.

Schiff made a largely-forgettable appearance on the Kremlin-backed cable network ‘RT America’ in 2013, where the liberal legislator called for more “transparency” at the FISA courts so that the “American people can understand what is being done in their name and in the name of national security.”

“I think this can be accomplished while also maintaining sources and methods, and not compromising some of the very real national security concerns at stake,” he added.

Schiff’s comments from less than five years ago are in striking contrast to his fiery rhetoric in recent days, where the left-wing lawmaker claimed the memo’s release “damaged national security” and made US citizens less likely to report terrorists to the FBI.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Bookmark to read to my MIL.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just listened to the arsehole Schiff babble. It goes to show these people have no shame, they are mouthpieces for the needs of the day.

He got assigned frontman on Russia,  Russia, Russia because he had prior corrupt dealings himself.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Just listened to the arsehole Schiff babble. It goes to show these people have no shame, they are mouthpieces for the needs of the day.

He got assigned frontman on Russia,  Russia, Russia because he had prior corrupt dealings himself.

He's caught with his pants down now. If it were not for his no ratings friends at CNN, no one would know he even existed including his constituents.

Offline anubias

He's caught with his pants down now. If it were not for his no ratings friends at CNN, no one would know he even existed including his constituents.

Hannity was great last night.  Good stuff and good guests.  If he’d get over his love affair with his own voice, I’d watch his show more often.  Love affair or not, I’ll be watching as he was the first to talk about more of the texts.

Thanks for posting this @Frank Cannon