Author Topic: Christie Brinkley Slams “Smarmy” Trump Following Stormy Daniels Affair Bombshell  (Read 794 times)

Offline corbe

Christie Brinkley Slams “Smarmy” Trump Following Stormy Daniels Affair Bombshell

Updated: Feb 6, 2018 11:24 am

By evan real

Boy, bye! Christie Brinkley opened up in a new interview about how Donald Trump once tried to woo her while he was married to Ivana Trump. Speaking with Porter magazine, the 64-year-old supermodel recounted the now-president’s alleged advances — and revealed why she turned him down.

“My phone rings and this guy goes, ‘Hey, Christie, it’s The Donald.’ I say, ‘Hi, Billy,’ because I was dating Billy [Joel] at the time,” Christie told the publication, according to The Sunday Times. “But the voice goes, ‘No, no. It’s The Donald!’ So I say, ‘What’s up?’ And he says, ‘I hear you’re leaving for Aspen tomorrow. I am too. I’d like to give you a ride on my private jet.’”

<..snip..>

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/christie-brinkley-donald-trump-153241
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wasn't she popular back when you could still buy a Chevette at the Chevy dealer?

Offline corbe

You only get 2 guesses why Trump liked her.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

You only get 2 guesses why Trump liked her.

And one is Daisy Fuentes?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

And one is Daisy Fuentes?
10 pts for remembering Daisy!