Author Topic: Rush: Left Circles Wagons to Protect Steele, Hillary — and Obama  (Read 548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Left Circles Wagons to Protect Steele, Hillary — and Obama

Feb 6, 2018

RUSH: Well, as is the case every day, the news today is just unreal. It’s incredible. For example, in The Politico — are you ready for this? — “The Smearing of Christopher Steele!” The Drive-Bys are now circling the wagons around this clown that made up the phony Trump dossier and are claiming that the Trump campaign, the Trump presidency and the conservative media are trying to smear the guy.

“A former British intelligence officer provided information to the FBI because it alarmed him. Given the way he’s been treated, future tipsters will be less likely to come forward.”

The way he’s being treated? He’s been exposed as a fraud! I really hate yelling. I’m trying to sound more like these NPR guys. But I can’t do that, either. But this is just — you just have to laugh at this. They’re trying to say poor Christopher Steele, the guy that accepted millions of dollars from the Clinton campaign and then made some phone calls to some Russian agents who told him some fibs about people like Carter Page and Donald Trump and a bunch of other people.

Not a single thing in that dossier is true. Not a single thing. So the Drive-Bys think it’s necessary to protect and defend Steele because he’s being smeared. There’s another headline: “Christopher Steele is No-Show in London Court in Civil Case Over Dossier.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/06/left-circles-wagons-to-protect-steele-hillary-and-obama/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34