Author Topic: Trump's nominee to lead UN migration agency has said Muslim faith 'instructs' violence  (Read 1027 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Washington Examiner
by Josh Siegel
Feb 4, 2018, 3:38 PM

President Trump’s nominee to lead the United Nations’ migration agency has in recent years expressed controversial views about Muslims in social media posts.

Ken Isaacs, nominated to be director general of the U.N International Organization for Migration, has called Muslims violent and said policymakers should favor Christian refugees, the Washington Post reported.

Isaacs, after a June terrorist attack in London, commented on a CNN International story that quoted a Catholic bishop saying, “This isn’t in the name of God, this isn’t what the Muslim faith asks people to do.”

Isaacs responded: “CNN, Bishop if you read the Quran you will know ‘this’ is exactly what the Muslim faith instructs the faithful to do.”

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-nominee-to-lead-un-migration-agency-has-said-muslim-faith-instructs-violence/article/2648071
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:48:26 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

He's right.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
One of these articles here, said one of these websites "Washington" something is liberal. I guess, it's the Examiner. I just read that here this weekend. I did not know.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
One of these articles here, said one of these websites "Washington" something is liberal. I guess, it's the Examiner. I just read that here this weekend. I did not know.

You are correct about one thing....
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Trump's nominee to lead UN migration agency has said Muslim faith 'instructs' violence"

So......?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

- George Orwell

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Islam is the worship of Death, for the sake of Death. When they are not murdering 'infidels', they are killing each other. As long as they are killing "somebody" they feel good. Who it is doesn't matter to them, wife, daughter, son, mother, father, neighbor, random people, they don't care.

Islam is a Death Cult. That is all it is.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:53:31 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

They have some insanely lib folks there and a few on the right.  Odds are great when you read a Washington Examiner piece you will be slapped in the face with Liberal spew.  Sometimes you will be pleasantly surprised. At least they aren’t 100% nutbags.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

absolutely correct.  Mohammed and those who followed him sure didn't spread Islam through grace and understanding.

It was by blood and fighting, then taking multiple wives of those conquered to spread their genes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Washington Examiner
by Josh Siegel
Feb 4, 2018, 3:38 PM

President Trump’s nominee to lead the United Nations’ migration agency has in recent years expressed controversial views about Muslims in social media posts.

Ken Isaacs, nominated to be director general of the U.N International Organization for Migration, has called Muslims violent and said policymakers should favor Christian refugees, the Washington Post reported.

Isaacs, after a June terrorist attack in London, commented on a CNN International story that quoted a Catholic bishop saying, “This isn’t in the name of God, this isn’t what the Muslim faith asks people to do.”

Isaacs responded: “CNN, Bishop if you read the Quran you will know ‘this’ is exactly what the Muslim faith instructs the faithful to do.”

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-nominee-to-lead-un-migration-agency-has-said-muslim-faith-instructs-violence/article/2648071

What's that quote about "in a time of universal deceit telling the truth is revolutionary" or something along those lines?

Offline anubias

What's that quote about "in a time of universal deceit telling the truth is revolutionary" or something along those lines?
:thumbsup: