Author Topic: The latest insanity of the deranged Left: Alleged child rapist says he “self-identifies” as a nine-  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

The latest insanity of the deranged Left: Alleged child rapist says he “self-identifies” as a nine-year-old, so it’s not really rape

Saturday, February 03, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) A 38-year-old Chicago man who recently confessed to sexually molesting three underage girls between the ages of six and eight appears to be trying to capitalize on liberalism’s acceptance of the “gender spectrum.”

Joseph Roman is reportedly claiming that he self-identifies as a nine-year-old trapped in a grown man’s body, which using liberal logic means he’s simply a misunderstood “trans-age” individual who’s being unfairly persecuted and discriminated against simply for being “different.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-03-the-latest-insanity-of-the-deranged-left-alleged-child-rapist-says-he-self-identifies-as-a-9-year-old-girl-so-its-not-really-rape.html

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
For the love of god please stop posting shit from Naturalnews.com    9999hair out0000

:smokin: :smokin:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How many times here have I said this was going to happen? At least a dozen.

How does it have any less legitimacy than 'transgenderism'?
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I self-identify as a cow, or a horse, sometimes a sheep, so...if you see me out in the fields just know that I belong there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So............let's introduce him to someone that self identifies as a late late late term abortionist.

Offline endicom

I identified as Eliot Ness when I crashed that liquor store.

Offline anubias

I identified as Eliot Ness when I crashed that liquor store.

Threadwinner!