Author Topic: Staff at a Melbourne council were BANNED from saying 'Australia Day'  (Read 484 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Australia day is roughly the equivalent of Columbus day in the USA.  The Left hate both as being about white invaders dispossessing peaceful native people.  The fact that the native people were always fighting with one-another is ignored....

Staff at Melbourne's Yarra City Council were given extraordinary orders not to utter the words 'Australia Day' when discussing the public holiday.

The 1000 employees - which included childcare workers, librarians and even gardeners - were forbidden to refer to it as 'Australia Day' and instead instructed to call it 'January 26 public holiday' when with customers and clients.

A bulletin posted by council chief executive Vijaya Vaidyanath gave explicit instructions to staff about how they should describe the controversial public holiday, the Herald Sun reports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5339289/Melbourne-council-staff-banned-saying-Australia-Day.html

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

Re: Staff at a Melbourne council were BANNED from saying 'Australia Day'
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 02:40:00 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 02:58:19 pm »
Terra Australis Day.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 02:59:24 pm »
White peoples is be being crazy as shit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.