Author Topic: The Hollywood sexual harrassment "Scandal" summed up in just a few words  (Read 1291 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let me sum this up for you. Weinstein and other offered actresses the opportunity to whore themselves for roles,the actresses agreed it was a good deal and dropped to their knees,and somehow or another it's Hollywood's fault that they whored themselves.

It seems that it occurred to none of these deep-thinkers that all they had to do was say "No". Hollywood runs on money. Sexual power over someone else is just a bonus. If they think that they can make the maximum amount of money from hiring you,they will hire you even if you say "no". They didn't. They decided to sell themselves for a role while they themselves were seeking fame and fortune.

Seems to me that when two whores get together and make a deal it is nothing more than fair trade.

BTW,my observations have NO relation to the child molestation rape cases like the Roman Polanski case,where so many of the female stars whining the most today have screamed in outrage in the past over him being sentenced to prison for drugging and raping a minor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!