Author Topic: Swedish Politician Who Fought for Equality and Open Borders Is Beheaded in Congo  (Read 2253 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Lifted this from TOS, it also appears to be true. One of the others on the team killed may have been an America

Swedish Politician Who Fought for Equality and Open Borders Is Beheaded in Congo
by Jim Hoft

Zaida was pro-immigration and supported migrant rights.
She was the former leader of the Young Greens of Sweden.

Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).

Equality is one of the cornerstones of the Greens’ ideology. They promised equal pay for equal work, breaking gender segregation in employment, splitting parental leave into three parts (one for each parents and one freely transferable including to a third person close to the child), fighting violence against women, quotas for women on the boards of stock market-listed companies, investments in school health (to fight mental health problems), laws against sexist advertising which perpetuate gender norms, improving sex ed, improving support to people who have faced abuse and a law on gender mainstreaming.

Continued at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/swedish-politician-believed-equality-open-borders-beheaded-congo/

Oceander

That’s an old story.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
There's an embedded video at the link that shows them being murdered...both were shot, he died instantly, she wasn't so lucky, took her a while to pass...it appears she was beheaded after she died of her gunshot wound.

Ain't multi-culturalism grand?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
One less leftist. Two actually.

Offline DB

Leftest meets reality. Reality always wins.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Zaida was pro-immigration and supported migrant rights.
Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported)."

I'll be blunt.
She richly deserved the fate she received.

She gets the "Rachel Corrie Award" for 2017.

Bye, so long, and good riddance!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:52:37 am by Fishrrman »

Offline anubias

The article made me wonder if a dead body turns green during decomposition.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Zaida was pro-immigration and supported migrant rights.
Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported)."

I'll be blunt.
She richly deserved the fate she received.

She gets the "Rachel Corrie Award" for 2017.

Bye, so long, and good riddance!

Bull.  She may have been had some despicable opinions, but she sure as hell didn't deserve that. 

Offline LMAO

Leftest meets reality. Reality always wins.

Whether this or their economic policies, progressives think they can change the dark heart of man

Prays for these two individuals
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Bull.  She may have been had some despicable opinions, but she sure as hell didn't deserve that.

:amen:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

None the less she asked for it. If you try to kiss a rattlesnake and the snake bites you on the lips and kills you,whose fault is it,the snake or yours?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:50:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

None the less she asked for it. If you try to kiss a rattlesnake and the snake bites you on the lips and kills you,whose fault is it,the snake or yours?

Well, that's the whole point, isn't it?  She didn't know she was kissing a rattlesnake.  **nononono* *****rollingeyes*****

Offline bolobaby

One less leftist. Two actually.

Don't be so sure. A whole slew of leftists will blame the "repressive economic policies of the west" and "racist history of European countries" and use her as a martyr.

Because they are THAT stupid.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

For your run of the mill liberal lefty I'd agree but for the open borders... she kinda got what she asked for imo.

Offline LMAO

Well, that's the whole point, isn't it?  She didn't know she was kissing a rattlesnake.  **nononono* *****rollingeyes*****

More likely her progressive, idealistic view of the world, caused her to refuse to believe she was kissing a rattlesnake

Barry Goldwater

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
More likely her progressive, idealistic view of the world, caused her to refuse to believe she was kissing a rattlesnake

Agreed. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I saw that first hand while in Israel. Once in a while we had groups coming over from the States, and we had to watch them all the time just to keep them alive. They were so naive, it was incredible.

One group decided that they were going to drive from Tel Aviv to Cairo. My head almost exploded. Are you insane!? Do you have any idea how freakin dangerous that is? You are actually planning to drive through the Negev and then through the Sinai desert, and then through the Egyptian desert to get to Cairo? These are all some of the most dangerous places on Earth. And if you breakdown, you're screwed. But they didn't know.

They thought driving to Amman Jordan or Cairo Egypt from Tel Aviv was the same thing as driving from Jersey to Philadelphia. And I was surprised at how much convincing it took to stop them. They were oblivious to the idea that there are people in the area who would love nothing more than to kidnap or kill them. There is a damn good reason that almost every Israeli is armed all the time.

Some people 'get it' and some people don't, and never do. These Swedes, like most Leftists, were obviously in the don't get it category. Anywhere in Africa is dangerous for any Westerner. They should have known that. Even the Africans themselves usually travel with armed bodyguards.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:37:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting points, @240B, and that comports with what we know of some lefties - they are gullible and lack some degree of reasoning ability.  They see the world as they want to see rather than what it is.  Their lack of reasoning ability combined with their desire to "do good" creates any number of negative situations, in this case to themselves. 

Offline dfwgator

Agreed.

At least now others will realize what a Rattlesnake does look like.

Offline Suppressed

Yeah, @240B, back when this incident happened, the UN took a lot of flak for letting them go so unprepared.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

She was previously hittable.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yeah, @240B, back when this incident happened, the UN took a lot of flak for letting them go so unprepared.
@Suppressed

An unprotected good looking White girl like her would be in danger anywhere in Africa or the M.E.
I believe them when they say she wasn't killed immediately. And I think I have a pretty good idea why she wasn't killed right away.

Not sure how this could be on the U.N.? I'm not sure the U.N. could have stopped them. Leftists are usually very stubborn in their naive bubble world that they live in. We see that even here in America.

I guess the U.N. could have sent a security force with them. But again, there is no way to know if she would have accepted it. If she is anything like American Leftists, she would have likely said that security is 'racist' and she doesn't need it.

That's why they say that stupidity is not free. Stupidity always has a price to be paid.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

An unprotected good looking White girl like her would be in danger anywhere in Africa or the M.E.
I believe them when they say she wasn't killed immediately. And I think I have a pretty good idea why she wasn't killed right away.

Not sure how this could be on the U.N.? I'm not sure the U.N. could have stopped them. Leftists are usually very stubborn in their naive bubble world that they live in. We see that even here in America.

I guess the U.N. could have sent a security force with them. But again, there is no way to know if she would have accepted it. If she is anything like American Leftists, she would have likely said that security is 'racist' and she doesn't need it.

That's why they say that stupidity is not free. Stupidity always has a price to be paid.

Progressives living in their, as you said, naïve bubble, ultimately is a problem for them.

The issue is when they expect everybody else to see and live in their bubble  and implement policies to do such
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 05:27:47 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Progressives living in their, as you said, naïve bubble, ultimately is a problem for them.

The issue is when they expect everybody else to see and live in their bubble  and implement policies to do such
@Suppressed

Leftists are so absolutely sure of their own 'correctness', their 'righteousness', like the Christian missionaries before them, they believe that forcing people into their 'bubble', their way of thinking, is actually doing them a favor.

To the Left, 'force' is a tool to make people better, because the people just simply cannot comprehend how wrong they are about everything. So it is the duty of the Left to straighten them out and to make them think the 'right way'. Which is exactly what this woman was attempting to do.

She wanted to show the world how wrong they are. But ultimately, she only proved them to be right.

Offline Suppressed

Not sure how this could be on the U.N.?
@240B

They were sent there as UN experts investigating alleged violations of U.N. sanctions, not just on their own.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 05:58:59 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn