Author Topic: German mosque must stop broadcasting call to prayer, court finds  (Read 482 times)

rangerrebew

German mosque must stop broadcasting call to prayer, court finds
« on: February 03, 2018, 04:20:20 pm »

Reuters•February 2, 2018

BERLIN (Reuters) - A mosque in northwest Germany may no longer broadcast its Friday midday call to prayer by loudspeaker for now after a local court upheld a challenge by a couple who live nearly 1 km (1,000 yards) away.

The Gelsenkirchen administrative court found that the town of Oer-Erkenschwick had not assessed the local Muslim community's request properly in 2013, but a court spokesman said on Friday that this did not prevent the mosque making a new application.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-mosque-must-stop-broadcasting-call-prayer-court-152133977.html

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: German mosque must stop broadcasting call to prayer, court finds
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 06:22:57 pm »
Obastards favorite sound is silenced.    8888crybaby
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 06:30:21 pm »
They say a lot more in that 'call to prayer' than just a call to pray. Since it is in Arabic, they think the Infidels will not know the difference.

In Israel they would yell, "It's two o'clock. How many Jews have you killed today!?" during their 'call to prayer'. Which actually fits in a way. Islam is a religion of death, murder, rape, and war. So saying that fits right in with Islamic so called, prayer.

I wouldn't doubt that they are saying something similar to that in Germany.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:31:46 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 11:19:36 pm »
They say a lot more in that 'call to prayer' than just a call to pray. Since it is in Arabic, they think the Infidels will not know the difference.

In Israel they would yell, "It's two o'clock. How many Jews have you killed today!?" during their 'call to prayer'. Which actually fits in a way. Islam is a religion of death, murder, rape, and war. So saying that fits right in with Islamic so called, prayer.

I wouldn't doubt that they are saying something similar to that in Germany.

Maybe the Krauts are starting to have enough of  Frau Merkle's merry men.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 12:49:41 am »

Reuters•February 2, 2018

BERLIN (Reuters) - A mosque in northwest Germany may no longer broadcast its Friday midday call to prayer by loudspeaker for now after a local court upheld a challenge by a couple who live nearly 1 km (1,000 yards) away.

The Gelsenkirchen administrative court found that the town of Oer-Erkenschwick had not assessed the local Muslim community's request properly in 2013, but a court spokesman said on Friday that this did not prevent the mosque making a new application.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-mosque-must-stop-broadcasting-call-prayer-court-152133977.html

@rangerrebew

I all that a good first step!

I hope all their neighbors get together and chip in to buy them nice funeral services.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!