Author Topic: The Ticking Memo.. By Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 889 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Ticking Memo.. By Victor Davis Hanson
« on: February 03, 2018, 02:13:37 pm »
 The Ticking Memo
By Victor Davis Hanson — February 2, 2018

The House Intelligence Committee memo is pretty simple. It should not have been classified and thus far withheld from the public. In fact, far more information now needs to be released.

Despite the outcry, as Chairman Devin Nunes clarified, the memo can easily be in the near future supported or refuted by adducing official documents. In other words, the memo makes a series of transparent statements and leaves it up to the criminal-justice system and the public to ascertain subsequent criminal liability.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/456084/print

It is likely that the basic accuracy of the document will not be questioned, but rather opponents, some of them mentioned in the memo, will either ask why the resulting embarrassing information needed to be aired or insist that there are only minor possible crimes in the events it narrates, or both. Remember, officials from the FBI supposedly read the memo before its release to ensure that there were not factual errors or misrepresentations.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: The Ticking Memo.. By Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 02:52:15 pm »
Fruit of the poisoned tree,  Free General Flynn

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 02:53:47 pm »
Shut down the special counsel, anything they find has been poisoned.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 02:55:40 pm »
Shut down the special counsel, anything they find has been poisoned.

Agreed!  Both subjects!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 02:58:48 pm »
Fruit of the poisoned tree,  Free General Flynn

He doesn’t have standing to complain about defects in the FISA warrant because he wasn’t the subject of the warrant. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 03:02:56 pm »
He doesn’t have standing to complain about defects in the FISA warrant because he wasn’t the subject of the warrant.

Doesn't matter! The evidence against him was fraudulently obtained!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 03:06:14 pm »

Yes, it does matter. Maybe you should try reading some ABCs on search warrants and the fourth amendment before you continue to make yourself look ridiculous. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 03:15:33 pm »
The next bomb to drop on the deep state enablers with be the Sen. Grassley report on his
investigation of the DOJ/FBI. Rumored to be 8 pages long. After that the Office of Inspector
General for the DOJ issues his report. After that we will get a Special Counsel with the power
to empanel a Grand Jury and proscute those that committed crimes or we will get a new Attorney
General and then we will get a Special Counsel.

No way in hell we the people will stand for Rosenstein investigating Rosenstein.  Between now and
then expect to see some very big names brought before the House intel committee and Grassley
Judiciary committee. 

The battle (to save the republic) is now joined and you are going to need a lot of pop corn. I
certainly hope Trump's SS detail has not been compromised because this is going to be a very
serious fight.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 03:24:11 pm »

The entire investigation is based on manufacturer evidence and the Flynn investigators had
a (political) agenda. Flynn is broke so he does not have the where with all to fight this illegal
persecution. However if he could afford a good attorney he likely beats the rap since the entire
investigation stinks to high heaven.

Mueller BTW, has postponed sentencing Flynn, Mueller knows he has a problem.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 03:27:14 pm »
The entire investigation is based on manufacturer evidence and the Flynn investigators had
a (political) agenda. Flynn is broke so he does not have the where with all to fight this illegal
persecution. However if he could afford a good attorney he likely beats the rap since the entire

Postponing sentencing more likely means that Flynn is dancing like a marionette on strings trying to convince Mueller that he has evidence worse a reduced sentence.  It doesn’t mean Mueller has a problem.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 03:28:40 pm »

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 10:35:06 pm »
Yes, it does matter. Maybe you should try reading some ABCs on search warrants and the fourth amendment before you continue to make yourself look ridiculous.
So, you are arguing to we are to now respect the law after the people hired to support the law were found violating it.

Right......

Exactly who do you think is looking foolish in this obvious political witchunt started by the supposed lawmen?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 10:40:01 pm »
Postponing sentencing more likely means that Flynn is dancing like a marionette on strings trying to convince Mueller that he has evidence worse a reduced sentence.  It doesn’t mean Mueller has a problem.

If Gen Flynn is spilling his guts now, the way this thing is headed, he was too stupid to wear the uniform in the first place.