Author Topic: Other Secrets of the FBI  (Read 368 times)

Offline endicom

Other Secrets of the FBI
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:01:35 pm »
American Thinker
Tadas Klimas
Feb. 3, 2018

Excerpt:

First, many well-known pundits, including the former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, and (very recently) Sebastian Gorka (@ 5:03), former deputy assistant to President Trump, have claimed that the FBI failed to place former Secretary of Defense Hillary Clinton under oath when they interviewed her, the idea being that because of this she is not subject to prosecution in the same way former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn was.

This is simply incorrect. It is a crime to make even an unsworn false statement to the FBI under 18 USC §1001, the False Statement Act. Oaths are not necessary under this act. Moreover, oaths are not administered by FBI agents. It is doubtful that they even could be. Thus, Mrs. Clinton remains liable under the False Statement Act for any false statements made to the FBI -- and not only to the FBI, inasmuch as the statute actually covers statements made to other agencies as well.

More... http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/02/other_secrets_of_the_fbi.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Other Secrets of the FBI
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 03:42:09 pm »
The doodoo is deep and we are in it!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:15:21 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Re: Other Secrets of the FBI
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 05:14:35 pm »
The dodo is deep and we are in it!

The Dodo is extinct but doodoo is forever. ;-)