Author Topic: North Korean Defector Honored By Trump Reveals What Struck Him Most About Life On The Outside  (Read 328 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

North Korean Defector Honored By Trump Reveals What Struck Him Most About Life On The Outside
Daily Caller, Feb 1, 2018, Ryan Pickrell / China/Asia Pacific Reporter

Ji endured starvation, suffered severe injuries, lost loved ones, and experienced firsthand the Kim regime’s brutality before he left North Korea. His journey to freedom was marked by pain, tears, and incredible hardship. When he finally reached South Korea, “it was beyond my expectations,” he revealed in an interview with The Daily Caller.

“I felt like I had traveled 30 years into the future,” he said commenting on the level of development in South Korea.

But, what shocked him most about life in South Korea was not the impressive advancements of an unshackled, free society; rather, it was the trash cans.

“When I was in North Korea, I dug through the trash but struggled to find food,” he explained, “In South Korea, I found trash cans full of food.”

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/01/north-korean-defector-talks-regime/

rangerrebew

North Korean Defector Honored By Trump Reveals What Struck Him Most About Life On The Outside

Posted By Ryan Pickrell On 6:59 PM 02/01/2018 In | No Comments

Many North Koreans are amazed by life in South Korea, and that was no different for Ji Seong-ho, the remarkable young defector who made a special appearance at the State of the Union address Tuesday night.

Ji endured starvation, suffered severe injuries, lost loved ones, and experienced firsthand the Kim regime’s brutality before he left North Korea. His journey to freedom was marked by pain, tears, and incredible hardship. When he finally reached South Korea, “it was beyond my expectations,” he revealed in an interview with The Daily Caller.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/01/north-korean-defector-talks-regime/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Didnt that MSNBC guy just visit NK and say it was pretty nice??     

/snark
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Threads merged!