Author Topic: Memo Reading for Nonpartisans  (Read 1731 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Memo Reading for Nonpartisans
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 06:38:42 pm »
I hear a train a’comin’

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

All aboard!

:silly:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 06:41:20 pm »
You're welcome to attempt to make me shut up.

Oh, shut up.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 06:43:26 pm »
You're welcome to attempt to make me shut up.

You may want inform the esteemed gentleman that you are rubber and he, in fact, is glue.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2018, 06:43:41 pm »
I don't know that we will "find it out" definitively.  I hope so, but I have my doubts.  The deep state protects its own.

It could very well end up a stalemate between Mueller and Trump.  Trump leaves Hillary, Obama and the deep state alone, and Mueller backs off on his investigation.  In that scenario, everything stays hushed up.  By releasing this memo I think Trump is basically letting it be known that he is willing to take everyone else down with him, and that has to be making a lot of Democrats nervous and willing to bargain.  We'll see how it shakes out.

If Mueller has the integrity he is claimed to have, he will resign; citing anger at having been "used" to further this political and probably illegal episode.

If he fails to do so (or the equivalent) I'll conclude he lacks said integrity.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2018, 06:45:42 pm »
I hear a train a’comin’

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

All aboard!

:silly:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mod1

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 06:51:18 pm »
Gentlemen, take it elsewhere.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 06:51:25 pm »

Can I get you a bandaid for that boo boo? Must hurt a lot when you sit down to dinner.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 06:53:54 pm »

No problem. I think “Memo Reading for Nonpartisans” as a subject is pretty much played out.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 07:03:43 pm »
Speaking of Government surveillance, I hear that Sharyl Attkisson's case is finally starting to gain some traction.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 07:05:51 pm »
Speaking of Government surveillance, I hear that Sharyl Attkisson's case is finally starting to gain some traction.

That is interesting.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:57 pm »
Can I get you a bandaid for that boo boo? Must hurt a lot when you sit down to dinner.

I'm sure all those saluting Germans in my above pic thought something similar about the fella who wouldn't salute.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2018, 07:29:49 pm »
That is interesting.

She said that Federal Courts have finally got the Government to admit that they owned the rogue IP address that hacked her computer.
The judge ordered the DOJ, DOJ-IG, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, etc... to comply with the subpoenas.

She said that there is a bigger point.
She stated, "The possible implications are far beyond 2016 campaign and beyond the FBI".

Take into account that she was hacked, along with other reporters.
Take into account Fast and Furious.
Take into account the IRS targeting tea party groups and members.
Take into account Uranium One.

She is right.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2018, 07:32:29 pm »
She said that Federal Courts have finally got the Government to admit that they owned the rogue IP address that hacked her computer.
The judge ordered the DOJ, DOJ-IG, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, etc... to comply with the subpoenas.

She said that there is a bigger point.
She stated, "The possible implications are far beyond 2016 campaign and beyond the FBI".

Take into account that she was hacked, along with other reporters.
Take into account Fast and Furious.
Take into account the IRS targeting tea party groups and members.
Take into account Uranium One.

She is right.

Damned right she is!  888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2018, 07:34:10 pm »
Just more proof the govt cannot be trusted
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2018, 07:44:37 pm »
Just more proof the govt cannot be trusted

Worse than that.

Government has proven it is an enemy to the preservation of a Republic and Constitutional governance.

That it holds you and I in contempt and as enemies of the state, being engaged in the corruption we have already surmised was being done for political reasons, and are having confirmed right now, proves that not only cannot government not be trusted - but that We The People need to see them as a clear and present danger to our liberties and lives.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2018, 07:55:51 pm »
I really wish you Trump acolytes would give the Trump worship a rest.  It's nauseating and unAmerican.

Bullsh!te. "Trump acolytes" Aligncare and I wore a uniform and have a right to be proud and supportive of what we believe is best for our country. That is American.

You on the other hand, with your repeated Hitler imagery are simply beyond despicable. That is Un-American.

What have you ever done for your country, except blow hot air?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2018, 10:53:38 pm »
Remember me? I’m the optimist and I think Trump is all about protecting America. That means he believes that sunlight is the best disinfectant and that nothing will be swept under the rug, not by Donald Trump in any event.

For a man who has achieved so much, Trump is at a point in his life where his love of country trumps any self interest. He’s not in this for the money. His business has already lost nearly 40 percent in value since he became president.  Now, it’s about giving back to the country that is the greatest experiment in self governance in human history. Trump gets that.

Whenever I start thinking you’re being reasonable again, you start up with this nonsense.  How do you know that Trump is the selfless saint you portray?  You don’t.  He’s just another politician with the same degree of self-interest that every other politician has. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2018, 11:02:32 pm »
Bullsh!te. "Trump acolytes" Aligncare and I wore a uniform and have a right to be proud and supportive of what we believe is best for our country. That is American.

Rabid and unhinged support of a man while exclaiming he is a savior of the country more or less was also very German, very Italian and very Japanese some 70-odd years ago.  They wore uniforms too - and supported what they believed best for their countries.  It's not very American at all, or at least wasn't until the presidency became a defacto-monarchy in the minds of most.  Distrust of men in power was our heritage at one time.  Not the kind of cult/sport team worship that exists today.

I respect absolutely no one that fawns all over a man put into high office the way Trump and Obama supporters have done.  I don't give a crap if you wore a uniform and fawn all over a politician the way people did Obama and the way some of you do Trump.  Why should I respect someone who wore a uniform and by extension must respect his view of America when he's a Communist Party member working to make Bernie his national savior?  You can put John Effing Kerry in that category too if you like.  He wore a uniform too.

I don't care if they wore a uniform or not because their political actions affected my liberty - as do their mind-numbed supporters who put them in power.

You on the other hand, with your repeated Hitler imagery are simply beyond despicable.

Yeah, well, History repeats.  Men loft up kings, monarchs and popes as saviors of society and demand everyone salute, bow, genuflect and to get on their train of fawning support.  Human nature has not changed in 6000 years of recorded human history, too bad most willfully forget that fact.

I run away from mass movements, fads, crowds and general insanity wrapped up in a person.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2018, 02:57:42 am »
aligncare wrote:
"I hear a train a’comin’ "

This one?

Offline anubias

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2018, 05:05:00 am »
I hope he doesn’t make any bargains, but i wonder if somebody will convince him it’s the thing to do “for the good of the country.”

There’s also the problem of only asking for 1.5 Trillion for infrastructure.  I think it will take more than that to build a Federal Pen big enough to hold them all. 

Trump did allude to private monies in the SOTU.  Maybe he knows there are plenty of us that will pitch in to help pay for that particular infrastructure.