Author Topic: Rush: A Speech Only an Outsider Could Give  (Read 428 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A Speech Only an Outsider Could Give
« on: February 01, 2018, 12:45:43 am »

A Speech Only an Outsider Could Give

Jan 31, 2018

RUSH: Here’s Todd in Charlotte, North Carolina.  Your thoughts? How you are doing?

CALLER:  Hi! Mr. Limbaugh, mega dittos.

RUSH:  Thank you, sir.

CALLER: (muffled) Well, I have been ecstatic with this president, and I grow happier every time I hear him or even hear about his tweets.  I loved everything he said! He’s becoming more and more my favorite president ever.  So I love his courage and just seeing that bitter gumming Nancy Pelosi with her Depends in a wad, twisting every time something is mentioned is kind of bizarre.

RUSH:  You think that’s what the problem was? You think the Depends were kind of creeping up the crevice there?  I thought it was maybe the adhesive for the dentures.

CALLER: (laughing)

RUSH: You think the Depends was kind of wadded up, huh?

CALLER:  Yeah, I do.  She’s probably so loaded with some stuff, she probably needed a second pair on. But the Democrats in general are just always bitter.  They don’t even show any attempt to get to the other side.  Kind of like when you say the Palestinians start with, “Let’s start with killing all the Jews and go from there.”  That’s how Democrats are.  “We’re not gonna start with anything but defeating the Republicans.”  There’s no working with people.  It’s just defeat them.  They need to be defeated.

RUSH:  Amen, bro. Amen.  You know, it is interesting to hear other people’s reaction to this speech last night.  I like to put myself in the shoes of the Democrats.  I really… It may be a waste of time, but it’s not if the purpose is entertainment — and for me, it is.  See, I don’t live any longer with the hope that the Democrats can be persuaded.  I don’t care what Trump’s reputation is as a persuader. I mean, the Democrats in that body last night, the Democrats in the House and Senate.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/31/a-speech-only-an-outsider-could-give/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Rush: A Speech Only an Outsider Could Give
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 10:07:12 am »
I agree with Rush! Most others would be too concerned about becoming lobbyists after office...
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw