Author Topic: Rush: Maybe the Best State of the Union Speech I’ve Ever Seen  (Read 579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Maybe the Best State of the Union Speech I’ve Ever Seen

Jan 31, 2018

RUSH: Here is the only number you need to know from last night, the only number you need to know. Forty-three percent of Democrats watching the State of the Union liked it. That’s the only number you need to know. That number is going to shock, perplex, stun, and panic elected Democrats all across the fruited plain.

Greetings, my friends. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh, the EIB Network, and we’re raring and ready to go.

I just want to warn you. You’re gonna get the most unique and comprehensive reaction, analysis, coverage of last night’s events right here on this program, but it’s gonna take more than the first segment to get it all in. So be patient.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/31/maybe-the-best-state-of-the-union-ever/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Re: Rush: Maybe the Best State of the Union Speech I’ve Ever Seen
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 08:24:44 pm »
It was the best of those I have seen in my lifetime.  It was a pleasant surprise.  He put on one helluva show.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 08:58:06 pm »
Trump understood that this is the one chance he gets to speak directly to the people, without the media filtering him.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 09:01:05 pm »
I thought this was even better than Reagan's speeches  just for the fact that Donny is just fun to watch with his mannerisms and speech patterns.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 09:56:28 pm »
I wish he could be as talented as Obama...with the teleprompter.

He had that right-to-left glance of screens, DOWN!

For somebody who never has nothing to say, when you see him read ....holding his head like it's in a vice...it pisses me off.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald