Author Topic: Rush: Flip It! What If the GOP and Deep State Had Pulled a Hoax Investigation Against Obama?  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Flip It! What If the GOP and Deep State Had Pulled a Hoax Investigation Against Obama?

Jan 30, 2018

RUSH: Now I want to give you a different way of thinking about this, just to try to illustrate. Imagine… Now, don’t say to me, “Rush, this did happen.” This didn’t happen the way I’m gonna set it up. I want you to pretend that Obama is president and it’s first year, and I want you to pretend that Obama… You know, he defeated McCain. Let’s keep it as he defeated McCain. Let’s say McCain and the Republicans are dead certain that Obama is unqualified constitutionally to be president because he wasn’t born here.

Now, I’m not talking about all the madcap conspiracy things. I’m talking about let’s pretend that the Republicans did in 2009 what the Democrats are doing and have done for the past year. Let’s pretend that McCain and some rogue members of the George W. Bush administration — so concerned about the future of the country — have begun an investigation to find out where Obama was really born. And they have learned, they tell us, that he was born in a Muslim country, and therefore he is unqualified to be president.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/30/flip-it-what-if-the-gop-had-pulled-a-russia-hoax-investigation-against-a-democrat-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34