Author Topic: Men had enough fentanyl to kill entire population of New York City, New Jersey combined, police say  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Suppressed

Men had enough fentanyl to kill entire population of New York City, New Jersey combined, police say
By Travis Fedschun   | Fox News
January 28, 2018
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/men-had-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-entire-population-new-york-city-new-jersey-combined-police-say.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Men had enough fentanyl to kill entire population of New York City, New Jersey combined, police say
By Travis Fedschun   | Fox News
January 28, 2018
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/men-had-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-entire-population-new-york-city-new-jersey-combined-police-say.html
That would  be a good start.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

That would  be a good start.

:silly:  That and something dropped into the San Andreas fault would go a long way towards flushing the shit out of the hole.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
:silly:  That and something dropped into the San Andreas fault would go a long way towards flushing the shit out of the hole.

re. San Andreas Fault: Please provide a few days notice to me, so I can scurry eastward, or better yet don't do that one.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

re. San Andreas Fault: Please provide a few days notice to me, so I can scurry eastward, or better yet don't do that one.

Sorry, @truth_seeker .  It was a joke.  With that said, I think you’re mighty brave to live where you do.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This crap leaves the door open to some terrorist weaponizing it and killing a whole bunch of people.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
M U S T N O T ask "so,why didn't he?"!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!