Author Topic: GRASSLEY PURSUES AMERICA’S BIGGEST SCANDAL  (Read 926 times)

Offline endicom

GRASSLEY PURSUES AMERICA’S BIGGEST SCANDAL
« on: January 28, 2018, 03:37:09 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Jan. 27, 2018

While the Democratic Party press tries to pump life into Bob Mueller’s going-nowhere-fast Russia investigation, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley continues to burrow into the real scandal: the corruption of the Department of Justice and the FBI by Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign. Yesterday he and Lindsay Graham sent letters to the Democratic National Committee, Hillary for America (HFA), Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC Chairman Donna Brazile, HFA Chairman John Podesta, and HFA’s Chief Strategist, Joel Benenson. These letters request documents and information about the individuals’ and organizations’ relationship to the Fusion GPS fake dossier on Donald Trump.

This letter to Tom Perez, Chairman of the DNC, by way of Marc Elias at Perkins Coie, the law firm the DNC and HFA used to hire Fusion GPS, is typical:

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/01/grassley-pursues-americas-biggest-scandal.php

Offline endicom

Re: GRASSLEY PURSUES AMERICA’S BIGGEST SCANDAL
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 03:38:14 am »
Possibly futile but probably a necessary step to take. To somewhere.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 10:07:36 am »
Like so many other scandals Congress investigates, yes, it's likely none of the bad actors will go to jail for it.

But futile? So long as it gets coverage, the more the better, it's not futile.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 03:54:31 pm »
Like so many other scandals Congress investigates, yes, it's likely none of the bad actors will go to jail for it.

But futile? So long as it gets coverage, the more the better, it's not futile.

Agree!  The best "bad actor," Hillary Clinton, will probably get a pass.

Did you hear what she did last night at the Grammy Award ceremony?  It started with some "voices" reading Fast and Furious.  Then here comes Hillary to read her part.

I don't watch those shows, but I love to see the gowns.  It was mentioned in that area.  Ewwwww!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:56:11 pm by Slip18 »
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 04:16:04 pm »
Congressional Investigations of this scope, and the perfidy of those questioned, is gonna be damned difficult for the MSM to Ignore out of existence.

Or has the whole country already forgotten Lois Lerner and Gollum Koskinen?

It's only January.

Grassley has plenty of time to drag out the stink on these rascals and put it on parade. Gonna be Lots of Youtube shorts highlighting Rats hemming, hawing, and Taking the 5th.

The RNC is crushing the DNC in fundraising this cycle.

They are not going to have the Money to buy enough Campaign Spots to effectively shout it down.

This investigation is going to Smart Something Awful and Leave a Huge Mark.

Huge enough to be seen by a lot of fence sitters before election day.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 04:31:45 pm »
Granted, off year turnouts aren't what Presidential years are, but this is gonna so infuriate people who voted Trump-ist rather than Trump that they're going to get off their duffs and go to the polls swinging with both fists.

For once, the Rats are not going to be able to buy it off the front page.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 04:45:17 pm »
Granted, off year turnouts aren't what Presidential years are, but this is gonna so infuriate people who voted Trump-ist rather than Trump that they're going to get off their duffs and go to the polls swinging with both fists.

For once, the Rats are not going to be able to buy it off the front page.

It will first have to be front page on some non-leftist sites for it to be forced into MSM coverage.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 05:25:19 pm »

It will first have to be front page on some non-leftist sites for it to be forced into MSM coverage.

Say what you will about Grassley and Ethanol, and I don't like that one bit either, but he's one of the very, very few I trust. Broke my heart when he left Finance to go to Judiciary, but I believe he knew Exactly what he was doing. We must take back the Courts. Without them nothing else matters.

On Finance he went after institutionalized Big Medicine corruption with a chainsaw. If it hadn't been for Holder swatting it down with parking tickets for the schnooks, the landscape would be quite different today. Chuck positioned himself with an eye to getting honest judges onto the bench no matter Who the nominee turned out to be.

By the end of summer if not sooner, this Nightmare for the Rats is going to hit the front pages of the NYT. They'll try to soften it but it won't matter.

This round of Q&A is going to be a Tsunami.

Won't be any place for the Rats to hide from it.