Author Topic: Rush: Drive-By Disbelief Over Trump Reception in Davos  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Drive-By Disbelief Over Trump Reception in Davos
« on: January 26, 2018, 07:15:36 pm »

Drive-By Disbelief Over Trump Reception in Davos

Jan 26, 2018

RUSH: Let’s go to the audio sound bites. This is more media shock and disbelief. We had examples of it yesterday, and we have two more. Audio sound bites, 1 and 14. First, “Christiamanpour.” It’s actually Christiane Amanpour. You have to say that almost as one word, Christiane Amanpour. You don’t know where the first name ends and the second name begins. It’s kind of like Joe Montana, just won word: “Jomontana.” “Christiamanpour.” She’s on CNN’s “New Day.” She’s now the chief international correspondent, and she’s reacting to the reaction Trump got in Davos.

AMANPOUR: We have never, ever, ever seen — and we’ve been covering Davos for years — a trumpet orchestra, a trumpet ovation opening the speech of any leader, even the president of the United States. And obviously President Trump is the first since Clinton back in 2000. But nonetheless, that never happened before. There’s no doubt that the Davos crowd loves the corporate tax cuts, loves the stock market, loves the fact that the economy’s doing well. Most will say that the U.S. economy is building on the Obama years, building out of where it was going since the financial crash. But nonetheless, they love the economy and the facts and figures.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/26/drive-by-disbelief-over-trump-reception-in-davos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Rush: Drive-By Disbelief Over Trump Reception in Davos
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 05:56:50 am »
Oh Rush Limbaugh! I thought you meant the actual word "rush" XD
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw