Author Topic: Rush: Democrats Cave Again on DACA  (Read 863 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Democrats Cave Again on DACA
« on: January 25, 2018, 08:09:07 pm »

Democrats Cave Again on DACA

Jan 25, 2018

RUSH: The Democrats caved. They’ve now caved twice on this whole DACA government shutdown over the budget business. Oh, yeah, it’s the second time. Schumer… You heard me yesterday.

Schumer got all huffy and puffy, you know, after his house was protested. His apartment in Brooklyn. A bunch of leftists showed up, and now they think Chuck’s gotta go. There is a movement on the left to get rid of Chuck Schumer as the leader of the Democrats in the Senate because he’s a wuss, because he let Trump outsmart him. So Schumer in response to this said, “Okay. I’m removing all funding of the wall from the next negotiations! I’m taking it down.”

(clapping) “Yay! Chuck getting a spine again.” But there has been further movement on this. The further movement is that the Democrats have taken all talk of the DACA kids and the DREAMers off the table for the next round of budget talks in, now, 2-1/2 weeks to prevent a government shutdown. So not only did Schumer remove the $25 billion he was gonna offer Trump for the wall, they’re removing all of their demands for the DREAMers. It’s a total backtrack.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/25/democrats-cave-again-on-daca/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Democrats Cave Again on DACA
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 08:15:17 pm »
 :vote:

It was good stuff, I heard some of this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Democrats Cave Again on DACA
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 10:07:16 pm »
Rush also said today, that, (?), hmm, maybe a DACA deal has already been ironed out.

I listen to Rush when I can; and often he seems to say things that make it sound like he has "inside information", a direct line to the president OR at least, a pretty good source.  It could be one of our Senators for all we know, a Cruz, a Cotton, the Vice-President, a number of people.