Author Topic: Rush: America Is Getting Set to Enjoy What Trump’s Delivering, But Democrats Don’t See It  (Read 698 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

America Is Getting Set to Enjoy What Trump’s Delivering, But Democrats Don’t See It

Jan 25, 2018

RUSH: Let’s go back to our last caller, who also happened to be our first caller. He’s from Cleveland, and he disagreed with a point that I made yesterday (and I think I made it the day before), and that is that all of these people seeking to oust Trump from the CIA, the deep state, the FBI, the DOJ… You name it. Wherever they are. I made the point that they are arrogant and feel untouchable. I used the analogy that they are atop the Eiffel Tower looking down on us as a bunch of ants, and they know we’re looking up at ’em but we can’t see ’em.

We don’t even know who they are. I mean the real power brokers in the deep state. I’m not talking about simply the people at various agencies who leak to Maggie Haberman at the New York Times or any of the people at the Washington Post. I’m talking about the people that run those people. You don’t know who they are, and neither do I. They’re not elected, and they are careerists, and they’ve been there for longer than you would care to know.

The real power is often held in people who are so far removed from the public scene that you would have no idea. It is those people I’m referring to who are arrogant and feel untouchable no matter what happens because they don’t think anybody will ever turn on them, because it would mean the end of their careers and their futures to turn on the real power brokers here. The real power brokers are probably gonna be people that are well-moneyed as well as. And there’s a rank-and-file in this deep state.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/25/america-is-getting-set-to-enjoy-what-trumps-delivering-but-democrats-dont-see-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34