Author Topic: Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe All Named In FISA Memo, According To First Leak  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/comey-rosenstein-mccabe-all-named-fisa-memo-according-first-leak

A bombshell four-page "FISA memo" alleging egregious surveillance abuse by the FBI, DOJ and Obama administration, specifically names FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, according to the Daily Beast.

The GOP-authored memo made waves last week after it was made available to the full House of Representatives for viewing. With over 60 GOP lawmakers calling for its release, Capitol Hill sources on both sides of the aisle tell The Daily Beast that it's only a matter of time before the general public is allowed to view the document - which is likely to stoke already-inflamed tensions between GOP lawmakers and the individuals named in the leak.

Offline jpsb

Rosenstein needs to go.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@jpsb

To jail

They ALL need to go to Leavenworth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien