Author Topic: Rush: Did the Deep State Try to Destroy George W. Bush with Bad Intel on WMD?  (Read 1830 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Did the Deep State Try to Destroy George W. Bush with Bad Intel on WMD?

Jan 24, 2018

RUSH: I don’t know if you’ve heard about this, folks, but, you know, we always looking for trends here at the EIB Network because I, El Rushbo, pride myself on being on the cutting edge of societal evolution. Meaning: You listen here regularly and you’ll be ahead of the game, more often than not. You’ll know where things are going. You’ll know how things are gonna end up. One of the greatest examples is…

Chris Wallace has invited me back on Fox News Sunday. It is an annual celebration every February. He said, “Pick a date that you can make it in February.” So I was thinking… I’m gonna do it. So I was thinking about the last time I was there was last February, and the first thing… I don’t even remember his question. The first thing out of my mouth was… (interruption) What are you laughing at? Look, I know I’m a naturally funny guy, but I haven’t said anything funny yet. (interruption) What are you laughing at? (interruption) Oh, you’re… (sigh)

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/24/did-the-deep-state-try-to-destroy-george-w-bush-with-bad-intel-on-wmds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I mentioned in the other thread, it has gotten pretty bad when Rush has to parrot liberal talking points. He certainly has changed.

And as a reminder, Bush didn't lie nor was he tricked. Even the NYT and other lib media had to admit WMDs were found.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:14:01 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So Limbaugh went full Alex Jones now I see.

Amazing what happens to people when they abandon their principles to promote a politician as a national savior.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I wouldn't rule it in, nor do I rule it out. In a post-Bubba world, who knows what lurked in the swamp to sabotage W and what they may have done.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So Limbaugh went full Alex Jones now I see.

Amazing what happens to people when they abandon their principles to promote a politician as a national savior.

Yep, and you aren't the only one to notice. Other conservative publications are in shock how he is acting.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,300839.0.html

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yep, and you aren't the only one to notice. Other conservative publications are in shock how he is acting. 

Oh he revealed that right as the primaries were down to just Trump and Cruz.  I canceled my subscription to 24/7 and stopped listening to him permanently the day he told a woman who called in to say that she could not bring herself to vote for Trump if he was the nominee and Limbaugh told her she will be casting a vote for Hillary if that was the case.

I noticed that dive back then.  Based on what you posted, the worms have eaten into his brain.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yep, and you aren't the only one to notice. Other conservative publications are in shock how he is acting.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,300839.0.html

By others he means "redstate".   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I mentioned in the other thread, it has gotten pretty bad when Rush has to parrot liberal talking points. He certainly has changed.

And as a reminder, Bush didn't lie nor was he tricked. Even the NYT and other lib media had to admit WMDs were found.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq
How about instead of your anti-Trump, anti-Limbo fervor consider this:

Rush is, in view of all the corruption uncovered thus far in "deep State," speculating as to what MIGHT have been involved with the run-up to invading Iraq.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

The old yellow cake uranium, a lot of that we sold them. That's not a valid out to many.

One may research it for oneself because it's not my point to say "no that isn't so", it's because if one gets into an argument with someone on this point, they will bring that up.  One might sound disingenuous on this point: http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,463779,00.html

And that Rush is using liberal talking points, ho-ho-ho.

@AbaraXas
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:20:08 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

By others he means "redstate".   *****rollingeyes*****

That's so, a good portion of the "conservative" media is indeed, anti-Trump.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:23:04 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Oh he revealed that right as the primaries were down to just Trump and Cruz.  I canceled my subscription to 24/7 and stopped listening to him permanently the day he told a woman who called in to say that she could not bring herself to vote for Trump if he was the nominee and Limbaugh told her she will be casting a vote for Hillary if that was the case.

I noticed that dive back then.  Based on what you posted, the worms have eaten into his brain.

I totally agree with Rush, hey, if one doesn't want to credit Trump for stopping ISIS, being the most pro-life prez ever and a number of other pluses, by all means, justify your cynicism by whatever means.

Offline Frank Cannon

In retrospect the Deep State was up to their tricks during the Bush years. All one needs to look at is the Valerie Plame bullshit and how Armatage and Powell lied through their teeth about setting that thing in motion and letting Scooter Libby go to jail. The whole thing was fishy as hell.

Offline TomSea

The press obviously, hated Bush with much the same furor as they do any Republican President, so if we have that scenario, this other scenario can't be far behind, I buy the premise personally.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I totally agree with Rush, hey, if one doesn't want to credit Trump for stopping ISIS, being the most pro-life prez ever and a number of other pluses, by all means, justify your cynicism by whatever means.

I don't have to justify my cynicism. I am following specific requests of absurdity handed down by Trump's unhinged fanbase.

Your rabid pro-Trump fellows have insisted they do not want Trump receiving credit or agreement from those of us who did not vote for him or did not support him from the beginning.  They demanded only 100% pure loyalty and unwavering fealty and devotion stating that Trump does not need 'fair weather' friends supporting him.   Morons have even suggested that not only do they not want any credit from us, but that any support from the likes of me will tarnish 'Trump's Brand'. 

So therefore,  Trump will receive absolutely no stated public credit from me whatsoever in the desired spirit of not offending the Trump Loyalists in his cult of personality.  I do this because they deserve their stupid requests be honored, especially considering I am an infidel to their religious devotion to their leader.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't have to justify my cynicism. I am following specific requests of absurdity handed down by Trump's unhinged fanbase.

Your rabid pro-Trump fellows have insisted they do not want Trump receiving credit or agreement from those of us who did not vote for him or did not support him from the beginning.  They demanded only 100% pure loyalty and unwavering fealty and devotion stating that Trump does not need 'fair weather' friends supporting him.   Morons have even suggested that not only do they not want any credit from us, but that any support from the likes of me will tarnish 'Trump's Brand'. 

So therefore,  Trump will receive absolutely no stated public credit from me whatsoever in the desired spirit of not offending the Trump Loyalists in his cult of personality.  I do this because they deserve their stupid requests be honored, especially considering I am an infidel to their religious devotion to their leader.

Geez. I'm sure Donny et al will lose sleep over your still not supporting him after you weren't supporting him in the first place. It is admirable though to see you write three unintelligible paragraphs to restate this non support based on previous non support......again.

Offline TomSea

My personal view on the yellow cake uranium is that even if this is discounted, one can make valid arguments per WMDs in Iraq:

1.) The famous photo alleging a Russian convoy ferreted out WMDs and probably transported it to Syria (this isn't the photo but something like this, I'm sure some here have seen that photo that claims this happened. I'm pretty sure, James Clapper thought it probably did as well fwiw):

2.) That everyone including Democrats like Biden, Hillary along with Republicans like then President Bush thought Iraq had WMDs, that is what intelligence told us.

3.) That indeed, even discounting the yellow uranium, WMDs were found, read the report on it.  NRO ran a good article on this.

In this, I think the Bush administration, instead of being pals with Obama, should have defended that WMDs were indeed found. In this, I have disappointment with the Bush administration, whatever the truth is, the perception is very much out there, that we found no such weapons or means to produce such weapons.

4.) That WMDs as far back as 2008; were found in Iraq and transported to Diego Garcia island, maybe as much as 500 tons of uranium even reported by CNN, this may coincide with the NY Times report per Abaraxas' post above.   

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/index.html?_s=PM:US
500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says

Which obviously, is a lot of material. This point of contention should be vociferously defended by the Bush admin, even post 2008. We who have defended this, have in a sense, been left to hang out to dry.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:51:26 pm by TomSea »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Geez. I'm sure Donny et al will lose sleep over your still not supporting him after you weren't supporting him in the first place. It is admirable though to see you write three unintelligible paragraphs to restate this non support based on previous non support......again.

I am absolutely keen to restate my non support in order to remind the unhinged unintelligible supporters of Donny who like to chastise my non-support for Donny in the first place, that my non support for Donny in the first place will continue to be non support due the fact they want to keep it that way because 'fair weather friends' might ruin Donny's 'brand'.

I am absolutely positive Donny et al will not lose any sleep over it, but apparently some of Donny's rabid supporters do because they cannot help themselves when it comes to making our non-support some kind of issue that negatively affects Trump's ability to achieve success.

I know, this whole stupid deal is absurd - but I am always happy to help illustrate gross imbecility by being an imbecile.

Which of course comes naturally to me.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I am absolutely keen to restate my non support in order to remind the unhinged unintelligible supporters of Donny who like to chastise my non-support for Donny in the first place, that my non support for Donny in the first place will continue to be non support due the fact they want to keep it that way because 'fair weather friends' might ruin Donny's 'brand'.

I am absolutely positive Donny et al will not lose any sleep over it, but apparently some of Donny's rabid supporters do because they cannot help themselves when it comes to making our non-support some kind of issue that negatively affects Trump's ability to achieve success.

I know, this whole stupid deal is absurd - but I am always happy to help illustrate gross imbecility by being an imbecile.

Which of course comes naturally to me.

@INVAR
man so much doublespeak,  just say - i'm gonna stay boring and irrelevent
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

@INVAR

Well, in a society hell bent towards debauchery, Statism, Collectivism and punitive populism, I will undoubtedly be boring and irrelevant.

Foolish even in accords to how the world views it.

Offline Frank Cannon

@INVAR

LOL. That sums it up very succinctly.