Author Topic: Claim: Page and Strzok Referenced FBI 'Secret Society' that Met the Day After the Election  (Read 708 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Claim: Page and Strzok Referenced FBI 'Secret Society' that Met the Day After the Election

By Debra Heine January 22, 2018

There is serious talk on Capitol Hill about the appointment of a second special counsel amid several new bombshell revelations swirling around the Trump/Russia probe. First, there are the allegations of shocking and substantial government surveillance abuses under President Obama outlined in the FISA abuse memo. Secondly, the FBI lost five months of key text messages between the anti-Trump/pro-Clinton FBI officials Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. And now there's talk of a "secret society" of officials within the FBI that apparently met the day after the election of Donald J. Trump to plot against the president-elect.

snip

https://pjmedia.com/trending/page-strzok-referenced-fbi-secret-society-met-day-election/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The Lame street media should be all over this. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is serious talk on Capitol Hill...

Talk, talk, talk!  ALL they ever do is talk!  Time for ACTION!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
As I said on another thread, if this is what has been released, the "missing" 5000 emails must be beyond bombshell.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I heard Chris Plante   http://www.wmal.com/chris-plante/      say today that Peter Strzok is represented by David Boies, a huge Clinton donor who represented the likes of Harvey Weinstein whenever he was accused of 'assault', etc., with women.   

He commands between $1,000 and $1,500 per hour.

With a salary in the range of maybe $150K....in one week, Strzok's entire salary would be gone.

THIS STINKS!

Strzok and Page need to be taken into protective custody, immediately.   

Once this gets widely reported....the links of Boies to Hillary Clinton...they might have a fatal 'accident' or something.

Also....I want them waterboarded immediately.   Just think of how much they'll have to say when they turn.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:20:41 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Sebastian Gorka DrG
‏Verified account @SebGorka
2m2 minutes ago

How does Peter Strzok afford Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer David Boies - one of the most expensive in DC - on @FBI salary?

Boies is from same firm as Karen Dunn who was slated to become Hillary’s @WhiteHouse Counsel had she defeated @realDonaldTrump.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Clarice Feldman, FaceBook.....

The great Iggy: Let me put it this way, if the Federal Bureau of Investigation or Special Counsel Muller thinks it's to their credit that they claim they had no clue the chief counterintelligence FBI guy was having an affair with an associate and clogging up cell towers with scores of thousands of tweets and they had no clue they were both on a vendetta to get Trump then they're even stupider than they seem, which is quite an achievement.

We're told constantly, even by the execrable Sally Yates, that the slightest moral discrepancy makes one a candidate for blackmail, but nobody was watching the one guy who foreign powers would most want to blackmail, our chief counterintel guy?

Horse shit.

Oceander

I heard Chris Plante   http://www.wmal.com/chris-plante/      say today that Peter Strzok is represented by David Boies, a huge Clinton donor who represented the likes of Harvey Weinstein whenever he was accused of 'assault', etc., with women.   

He commands between $1,000 and $1,500 per hour.

With a salary in the range of maybe $150K....in one week, Strzok's entire salary would be gone.

THIS STINKS!

Strzok and Page need to be taken into protective custody, immediately.   

Once this gets widely reported....the links of Boies to Hillary Clinton...they might have a fatal 'accident' or something.

Also....I want them waterboarded immediately.   Just think of how much they'll have to say when they turn.

Boies probably goes for $1,500 to $2,000 per hour. 

Most of the billable time, though, would come from associates in the $250 to $750 range. 

Still, it’s pretty clear he ain’t paying for this out of his own resources.

Offline bolobaby

As I said on another thread, if this is what has been released, the "missing" 5000 emails must be beyond bombshell.

We'll never know. They've gone to the great Clinton server in the sky.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We'll never know. They've gone to the great Clinton server in the sky.

I have a funny feeling that they will turn up.  Who knows if we will ever see them, but I'm willing to be the rent that they will be found.