Author Topic: Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews  (Read 712 times)

Offline Suppressed

Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews
« on: January 22, 2018, 09:26:53 pm »
Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews
Province's new blue beer signs let travellers know where they can grab some local suds
Shane Fowler · CBC News · Posted: January 19th 2018, 8:10:26 PM | Last Updated: January 19

The newest 'supplementary service signs' going up in New Brunswick point travellers to taverns and microbreweries. (Shane Fowler/CBC)

[...]

The latest New Brunswick tourism signs are of roadside brews built to entice travellers to taverns.
And now several blue signs showing a mug full of suds have been installed on New Brunswick's Vanier Highway to let  drivers know beer is right around the corner at the Maybee Brewing Co.

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 10:09:30 pm »
Now I want to go get a beer from the fridge.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.