Author Topic: FEDS: Surge In DACA Recipients Losing Protections For Crimes, Thousands Convicted Or Charged  (Read 804 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
"It confirms that the DACA screening process was woefully inadequate. The eligibility bar was set very low, explicitly allowing people with multiple misdemeanor and certain felony convictions to be approved."

Thousands of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients have been convicted or accused of committing crimes against U.S. citizens, and federal authorities say that they have seen an explosion in the number of illegal alien DACA recipients that are losing their protections for crime and gang-related activities.

The news comes as Democrats voted against a Republican continuing resolution on Friday night that would have kept the government open and averted a shutdown of non-essential services as they prioritize 800,000 illegal aliens over hundreds-of-millions of American citizens.

Late last year, statistics from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) revealed that in just the last few years a total of 2,139 DACA recipients have been convicted or accused of committing crimes against Americans.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26138/feds-surge-daca-recipients-losing-protections-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
But ... I thought they were innocent children.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I wonder how the percentage of 'dreamers' who are criminals compares to the general population.

Offline libertybele

But ... I thought they were innocent children.

Yep, but they grew up and can now be charged as an adult.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yep, but they grew up and can now be charged as an adult.

Only a fraction are under 18 now.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Article just mentions Feds. Doesn't cover the level of DOJ involvement in this action.

This appears to be what Sessions has been concentrating on: co-ordinating DOJ with Local LEOs, rather than wasting Dept time and resources getting in a Political Catfight over busting Hillary which he and everyone else knows they are not going to win.

HRCs Party just shut down the Govt over these Rascals.

How much more of a stink you think they'd raise over putting Hillary in cuffs and leg irons? She Deserves it, no question there at all, but how many more violent, murderous Riots do we need?

Pick a fight you Can win and clobber the bleeps.

Save the lives of a Lot of American Citizens.

This article is a press release. Expect more soon.

Great for Pinning the Tail on the Donkey, blowing up their real motive for being the Govt. Shutdown itself.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:14:41 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I wonder how the percentage of 'dreamers' who are criminals compares to the general population.

Does it matter? The crimes were committed.  Americans are victims of crime that should never have happened.  Then we all pay to have them incarcerated.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Does it matter? The crimes were committed.  Americans are victims of crime that should never have happened.  Then we all pay to have them incarcerated.

But committing a crime should be grounds for sending them back to country of origin.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

I'd believe this study over most others due to who is running the organization that did it.

Report: DACA Age Illegals Far More Likely To Commit Crimes, Be In Jail Than Citizens

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-daca-age-illegals-far-more-likely-to-commit-crimes-be-in-jail/article/2645776

[excerpt]

A new report about crimes committed by illegals finds that younger undocumented immigrants who were eligible for former President Obama’s DACA amnesty program commit far more crimes than other immigrants or U.S. citizens.

In unearthing rare data that details the crimes and sentences of illegals in Arizona, the Crime Prevention Research Center reported that immigrants age 15-35, the general population of the 700,000 in Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, “commit crime at twice the rate of young U.S. citizens.”

John R. Lott Jr., president of the center, said that if the Arizona data were averaged out nationally, the crime numbers would be stunning.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:14:22 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Oh, the poor children, the dreamers. The "DACA kids" label is an absurdity. I'd also like to know the percentage of criminals in this group.
Principles matter. Words matter.