Author Topic: The Potential Pitfalls of Electric Cars, in 5 Charts  (Read 917 times)

rangerrebew

The Potential Pitfalls of Electric Cars, in 5 Charts
« on: January 22, 2018, 10:19:57 am »
The Potential Pitfalls of Electric Cars, in 5 Charts

If we're going to put the brakes on climate change, electric cars will be crucial. At least, that's the general consensus: Get the heck out of that Hummer, and into something without an exhaust pipe. At least seven countries plan to ban the sale of cars with internal combustion engines sometime in the next few decades, and the specter of losing out on markets like the UK, France, and most of all China (the world's biggest car buyer) has pushed the auto industry to mobilize.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-potential-pitfalls-of-electric-cars-in-5-charts/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Potential Pitfalls of Electric Cars, in 5 Charts
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 01:57:31 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 07:19:00 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 01:18:53 pm »
Yes, renewable will be important.
Only to the fantasies of those who purchase them.

Electric cars do NOT run on renewables.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington