Author Topic: Migrant Crisis: 77 Per Cent of Belgians ‘No Longer Feel at Home’  (Read 1262 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant Crisis: 77 Per Cent of Belgians ‘No Longer Feel at Home’

by Virginia Hale18 Jan 20182,708
The massive rise in the proportion of Muslim migrants in the country has resulted in two-thirds of Belgians feeling their nation is being “increasingly invaded”, according to a new study.

This sentiment was especially marked among respondents to the detailed survey aged 65 and over, 84 per cent of whom likened the influx of migrants and refugees to an invasion.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/18/majority-belgians-no-longer-feel-home/

Offline jpsb

Islam is colonizing Western Europe. Yes Belgian you are being invaded. Thank Merkel and the unelected bureaucrats at the EU.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Drawing near the end of my reading "The Strange Death of Europe" by Douglas Murray.

Murray explains what is going on and why, but one thing he NEVER considers is that Europe faced a muslim invasion once previously in its history, and successfully repelled the invaders, resulting in a muslim-free Europe in which Western Civilization could blossom.

The LAST thing Murray would suggest (or perhaps even understand) is that if Western Europe is to survive once again, it must repeat past history.

There is no other course for survival that is possible.

But since next-to-no-one in Western Europe (other than the far-right which is demonized) will consider this, they are... doomed.

By 2100 most formerly West European Christians will have become dhimmis.
Or... converted.

Aside:
On that last note, I also recently read Michel Houellebecq's novel, "Submission" (about a muslim takeover of the French government in 2022)

Offline MajorClay

Can revolution be faar behind?

Offline RoosGirl

77 Belgians per cent is a damn good deal.

Offline Frank Cannon

77 Belgians per cent is a damn good deal.

Not really. They are more worthless than the French.

Offline RoosGirl

Jean Claude Van Damme is going to kick your ass for saying that.

Offline Frank Cannon

Jean Claude Van Damme is going to kick your ass for saying that.

Some girl named Jean ain't going to do shit.

Offline dfwgator

Well you voted for it, enjoy!

Offline dfwgator

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.

Offline Frank Cannon

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.

LOL. That's one of my favorite skits.

! No longer available

Offline mountaineer

Can revolution be faar behind?
I wonder if "native" Europeans have the strength of character to fight for their homeland and their culture. So far, they seem to have just laid down and let the invaders swarm over them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I wonder if "native" Europeans have the strength of character to fight for their homeland and their culture. So far, they seem to have just laid down and let the invaders swarm over them.

I doubt they have the guts to fight for their countries and their heritage. No indications so far. Europe is toast.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer wrote:
"I wonder if "native" Europeans have the strength of character to fight for their homeland and their culture. So far, they seem to have just laid down and let the invaders swarm over them."

and austingirl replied:
"I doubt they have the guts to fight for their countries and their heritage. No indications so far. Europe is toast."

There's a moment in the history of The West coming.
It's not here yet.
No one knows just when it will arrive.
Don't believe anyone who says they do.

Let's call it "the point of no return" for Western Europe.
It's the moment after which islam will have won the victory, after which there can be no return to "Western" Europe. It will have been conquered, dhimmified. It will then become part of the umma.

The nations of Western Europe will recognize the evil that faces them, and the truth about what they must do to overcome it, either just before, or JUST AFTER, that point of no return is reached.

If they wake up just before, they will have a chance to win, but only after the bloodiest battle in human history. In the face of such realization, they may still be unwilling to fight for their lives. But if they do fight, they'll have a chance.

If they wake up just after, it won't make any difference what they do -- by then they will have been defeated.

That's why these two images are so important.
They are stark, harsh, and intended to provoke powerful and unappealing emotional responses.
But they represent what Europe must do -- or what it must become:

This:

Or... this:

I for one hope Western Europeans might cast off their white guilt and do what they did once before in their great history.

But sadly, I'm a realist, and I must agree with both ladies' posts above.

Adieu, Europe!