Author Topic: Liberals Are Scrambling To Blame Trump For Keeping National Parks Open  (Read 364 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Michael Bastasch
11:49 AM 01/20/2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/liberals-attack-open-national-parks-shutdown/

In order to avoid the chaos and public outrage over national parks and monuments being closed off in 2013 during the Obama administration, the Trump administration announced many public lands will remain open during the ongoing government shutdown.

However, environmental groups that bemoaned the closed parks in 2013 have changed their tune, and are now calling labelling it “dangerous” and a threat to public safety.

“Gates would be open and people could enter, but there would be virtually no staff on hand to protect them or the parks’ resources. It’s an irresponsible way to run parks,” Theresa Pierno, president of the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA), said in a statement issued on Friday ahead of the shutdown.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:36:41 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Liberals Are Scrambling To Blame Trump For Keeping National Parks Open
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 10:08:02 pm »
Anyone remember how Obama closed the national parks UNNECESSARILY during the last shut down?

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 11:47:27 pm by Mod1 »
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 11:47:49 pm »
Anyone remember how Obama closed the national parks UNNECESSARILY during the last shut down?

I was more pizzed that he closed the Monuments on the Mall.  Erecting Barrycades to keep WWII vets out of their memorial was stunning.  90-year-old people came from all over the country to find the memorial to WWII closed. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 12:17:36 am »

Sure.  That was unnecessary and strictly for show.  It was designed to annoy people, but the fact is we can live without the parks being open... other things are important.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.