Author Topic: NYT, AP, Bloomberg, And Legacy Media Blame Dems For Gov’t shutdown  (Read 667 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYT, AP, Bloomberg, And Legacy Media Blame Dems For Gov’t shutdown

Chris White
Energy Reporter
8:33 AM 01/20/2018

Many of the country’s top media outfits blamed the Democratic Party for allowing the government to shutdown instead of bridging a budget impasse with Republicans in the Senate.

“U.S. Shutdown Starts as Senate Democrats Block GOP Funding Plan” a Bloomberg headline blared early Saturday morning, referring to the Senate’s inability to agree on a variety of budgetary issues. The New York Times and AP chimed in with similar headlines.

Republican and Democratic leaders have not stopped talking through their differences. Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney, for instance, said late Friday night that the conflict has a “really good chance” of being resolved before the weekend concludes.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/media-blames-dems-for-shutdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Unbelievable!  But I'll take it!  If this continues the Dems are toast in 2018!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Yep!!!    888high58888

Just took my ice skates to have the blades sharpened this morning for that Big Hockey Game with the Horned One!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Russian hackers again?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Applewood

Trouble is, voters have short memories.  Once the crisis has passed, they will forget about it and vote for the same windbag, do-nothing, corrupt, lazy butt politicians they always have.

Oceander

Nah.  They’ll figure it out, triangulate well in advance of November, and Trump and the GOP will have done enough new stupidities that this will be water under the bridge.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Did I wake up in some alternate universe where the MSM actually tells the truth?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: NYT, AP, Bloomberg, And Legacy Media Blame Dems For Gov’t shutdown
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 07:45:41 pm »
I like to think I don't shock easily,but this one came right out of the blue and hammered me.

How the hell did THAT happen?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!