Author Topic: U.S. withholds additional $45 million from terror-linked U.N. agency  (Read 494 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. withholds additional $45 million from terror-linked U.N. agency
'Viciously corrupt and dishonest organization, bent on enabling' jihad
Published: 9 hours ago

Days after announcing it was withholding $65 million from a U.N. agency supporting Palestinian refugees, the United States announced it will not provide a separate $45 million it had pledged to the agency, according to the State Department.

As WND reported, the State Department announced Tuesday it is withholding $65 million the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, UNWRA, warning any additional U.S. donations would depend on changes in how the agency operates and is funded. In 2016, the U.S. donated $355 million to UNWRA.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/u-s-withholds-additional-45-million-from-terror-linked-u-n-agency/#bUR6VwZpA2cZHmsJ.99

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: U.S. withholds additional $45 million from terror-linked U.N. agency
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 12:10:04 pm »
Another example  of how President Trump is different then businessman Trump.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 12:23:29 pm »
Another example  of how President Trump is different then businessman Trump.

I’m not sure I understand. If you wouldn’t mind could you clarify your point?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 12:42:28 pm »
I’m not sure I understand. If you wouldn’t mind could you clarify your point?

@aligncare

Prior to the campaign Trump was very liberal.   Since elected he's done many things that have surprised me.  Surprised because they were conservative and good for America.

Pulling funds from the UN and a terror organization in one shot.  That's a twofer

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 01:02:29 pm »
@aligncare

Prior to the campaign Trump was very liberal.   Since elected he's done many things that have surprised me.  Surprised because they were conservative and good for America.

Pulling funds from the UN and a terror organization in one shot.  That's a twofer

Got it, thanks!

Just a small rebuttal however.

I’m a conservative, but I work in New York City. Years ago the doctor who employed me as an associate was a big democrat party guy. He never suspected I was conservative, because I wanted to keep my job and advance if possible. My patients were Jewish and liberals. They never suspected I was conservative, either, because I wanted to keep their business. I’m sure you understand what I’m saying.

To succeed at the top levels of the cut-throat New York real estate market Trump had to play the game.

While Donald Trump is not an ideological conservative, he is most definitely an organic conservative. Living one’s conservative principles invariably leads to success in business and in life. And no one can credibly argue that Trump is not successful in life.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 01:11:43 pm »
Got it, thanks!

Just a small rebuttal however.

I’m a conservative, but I work in New York City. Years ago the doctor who employed me as an associate was a big democrat party guy. He never suspected I was conservative, because I wanted to keep my job and advance if possible. My patients were Jewish and liberals. They never suspected I was conservative, either, because I wanted to keep their business. I’m sure you understand what I’m saying.

To succeed at the top levels of the cut-throat New York real estate market Trump had to play the game.

While Donald Trump is not an ideological conservative, he is most definitely an organic conservative. Living one’s conservative principles invariably leads to success in business and in life. And no one can credibly argue that Trump is not successful in life.

Makes sense.   Moves like this from the White House are like a breath of Fresh air

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 01:14:49 pm »
Good move, President Trump.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 02:40:43 pm »
However, noted Islam expert Robert Spencer, director of Jihad Watch, contended the move “is not about cutting food money, contrary to the lies of Husam Zumlot and others.”

“The UNRWA has multiple links to jihad terror. It is a viciously corrupt and dishonest organization, bent on enabling the jihad against Israel and willing to lie brazenly in the process. Every penny of U.S. aid should be withheld from the UNRWA, permanently,” he said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/u-s-withholds-additional-45-million-from-terror-linked-u-n-agency/#DjCyOgRmyAqZXLdd.99

I'll take Robert Spencer's opinion any day of the week on this crowd.

If the Palis want to eat, on other peoples' dimes, . . . . First, they dump HAMAS, no, ifs, ands, or buts.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 03:34:07 pm »
However, noted Islam expert Robert Spencer, director of Jihad Watch, contended the move “is not about cutting food money, contrary to the lies of Husam Zumlot and others.”

“The UNRWA has multiple links to jihad terror. It is a viciously corrupt and dishonest organization, bent on enabling the jihad against Israel and willing to lie brazenly in the process. Every penny of U.S. aid should be withheld from the UNRWA, permanently,” he said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/u-s-withholds-additional-45-million-from-terror-linked-u-n-agency/#DjCyOgRmyAqZXLdd.99

I'll take Robert Spencer's opinion any day of the week on this crowd.

If the Palis want to eat, on other peoples' dimes, . . . . First, they dump HAMAS, no, ifs, ands, or buts.

Xactly. It’s only through the aid of western nations and the UN that this “Palestinian” land grab was ever allowed to take root. This idea of a Palestinian homeland spread to the west through colleges and universities and is still actively going on there.

If Israel had been unshackled from the UN and allowed it’s sovereignty to act in their own interests, they could have taken earlier and stronger measures to deal with the Palestinian problem. The name Arafat comes to mind.