Author Topic: You’ll Never Believe What This Jets Receiver Allegedly Told A Cop After Getting Arrested  (Read 915 times)

rangerrebew

You’ll Never Believe What This Jets Receiver Allegedly Told A Cop After Getting Arrested

Posted By Jena Greene On 4:47 PM 01/19/2018 In | No Comments

New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson was arrested early Friday morning after he was caught driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone.

According to the Sunrise Police Department in Florida, Anderson was swerving in his Jaguar  “all over the roadway and failed to maintain a single lane.” When he was finally pulled over, he demanded to speak with his lawyer and physically resisted being stuffed into the back of the cop car.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/robby-anderson-arrest/

rangerrebew

Sadly, this is EXACTLY what the National Felon League is protecting while rejecting law abiding Americans. :nometalk: I stopped watching the National Felon League two years ago and have no intention of watching it again.

Offline Applewood

In my town,  back in the day, if a suspect threatened a police officer or his family, he could wind up with some serious injuries after an "accidental fall down a flight of stairs."   Too bad such an "accident" can't happen anymore.  This overpaid, underworked spoiled brat needs a serious wupping.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Strange headline? Why wouldn't I believe he said that?
Those NFL players are primitive animals who are alway getting arrested. Of course he would say that.

I'm not the least bit 'surprised'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I hate these clickbait headlines that start with “You’ll Never Believe” as well as: “You won’t believe what happens next”, “BREAKING”, “BOOM!”, or “You can do x with this one weird trick”, etc, …..

Why not a headline saying “Arrested NFL Player Threatens Sexual Assault of Cop’s Wife”?
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sounds like field sobriety tests have gotten strange and complicated.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

I hate these clickbait headlines that start with “You’ll Never Believe” as well as: “You won’t believe what happens next”, “BREAKING”, “BOOM!”, or “You can do x with this one weird trick”, etc, …..

Why not a headline saying “Arrested NFL Player Threatens Sexual Assault of Cop’s Wife”?

Yeah, I hate that too.  My laptop has MSN News, which has quite a few of those screaming headline stories.  I know they are click bait, but I admit I've been suckered into them on more than one occasion.

What really gets me is that I think MSN tailors the stories based on your searches. I had been doing a lot of reading about Britain's royal family and its history.  Now my MSN feed has at least one lame story a day about the royals. Lately, it's Prince Harry and his fiancee. Really don't care what they had for breakfast this morning.

Seems we don't have news anymore. Now it's propaganda and entertainment.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've been suckered dozens of times. I've come to just accept it.

You won't Believe what Trump said Today!

And then when you click you find out that the actual article is totally meaningless. Or that the headline has nothing to do with the article. That's just the internet as it is today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.