Author Topic: Sebastian Gorka was White House aide while a fugitive from Hungarian justice  (Read 4867 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
What does TTFN mean?

@RoosGirl

I think it's ta ta foolish noob
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:57:33 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You don't think this is newworthy?  We, the people, should be kept in the dark about it?

@Sanguine

Perhaps newsworthy but hardly credible.  The charges are from 2009 and nobody even knows what they are?  Sounds more like a political hit to me.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Perhaps newsworthy but hardly credible.  The charges are from 2009 and nobody even knows what they are?  Sounds more like a political hit to me.

Yep.  Duly noted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You don't think this is newworthy?  We, the people, should be kept in the dark about it?

@Sanguine

I fail to understand why we should give a damn about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Sebastian Gorka: Shocking Trump Russia Investigation Memo Just the Beginning; Calls for Scandal to Be Named #ObamaGate
Gateway Pundit, Jan 19, 2018

Former Trump administration official Dr. Sebastian Gorka posted several tweets early Friday morning (EST) commenting on the summary memo about the Obama administration’s involvement with the Trump-Russia investigation that has sparked outrage among Congressmen who have seen the secret memo by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Gorka said his sources are telling him the corruption was government wide and that the ensuing scandal should be called “ObamaGate”

Gorka wrote, keying off a controversial March 4, 2017 tweet by President Donald Trump, “My sources tell me tonight that the “nuclear” memo is just the beginning. By the end of it all, the tapping of candidate @realDonaldTrump’s phone will be the least of the Left’s problems. #ObamaGate”

More: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sebastian-gorka-shocking-trump-russia-investigation-memo-just-beginning-calls-scandal-named-obamagate/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@RoosGirl

I think it's ta ta foolish noob

@RoosGirl

I think that whole "noob" thing is hilarious. I had someone criticize me on another board last week for "posting something too long for a noob to be allowed to post".

Please note they had nothing negative OR positive to say about anything I wrote,just that a noob shouldn't be allowed to post anything that long.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 08:39:13 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

I think that whole "noob" thing is hilarious. I had someone criticize me on another board last week for "posting something too long for a noob to be allowed to post".

Please note they had nothing negative OR positive to say about anything I wrote,just that a noob shouldn't be allowed to post anything that long.

I say we actually need some "noobs" around here.  Some of the older posters have become quite crusty.

Offline goodwithagun

I say we actually need some "noobs" around here.  Some of the older posters have become quite crusty.

About as crusty as Hillary’s go-to pantsuit, but with half the likability of it’s owner.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

Crusty? We are all high tech and with here. Back in my day young lady we used to post responses to news by writing them long hand and then mailing them to the local newspaper. 4-8 weeks later you had a 15% chance of seeing it posted in the Letters to the Editor section. Now that was crusty.

Offline RoosGirl

Crusty? We are all high tech and with here. Back in my day young lady we used to post responses to news by writing them long hand and then mailing them to the local newspaper. 4-8 weeks later you had a 15% chance of seeing it posted in the Letters to the Editor section. Now that was crusty.

You probably wrote them in cursive too, you old fart.

Offline Frank Cannon

Of course I did. How else do you write with a quill pen?

Offline endicom

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓇𝓉.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

BTDT.  I saw quite a few get printed, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

𝒪𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹. 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝓃?

Offline RoosGirl

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓇𝓉.

Am I supposed to be able to read that?  How about writing it in English, weirdo?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Calligraphy.  Cursive is for poseurs.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

Am I supposed to be able to read that?

No.

Offline RoosGirl

No.



Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
But I'm a liberal troll and a traitor.

Welcome to FR writ small.

If you want to ban me, man up and actually do it this time. Its not like any of your lil Trumpgurgling pets are ever going to get banished. Just days after my mother's death one of your pets was allowed to happily accuse me of raping her in  hopes of getting some "dying quivers". Your pets have long figured out that they're untouchable here.

@mystery-ak take your site and shove it up your lying ass since the other end is obviously stuffed full of Trump. At least Jim Robinson has the balls to actually ban people while you choose the cowards route and allows your little attack slugs to do it for you.

Consolation prize is 72 hours off.  TTFN

For this, one ONLY gets 72 hours off ?? That is beyond stunning, and simply encourages more of his filthy talk.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Mod2

For this, one ONLY gets 72 hours off ?? That is beyond stunning, and simply encourages more of his filthy talk.
Well, the guillotine is in the shop, so that's about all we could do at the time.

Offline ArneFufkin

Its the truth. He's nothing but neonazi garbage.

If it bothers you, you should try to use the ignore button like a big boy.

Or, perhaps your usual tripe should be challenged and ridiculed.

Offline ArneFufkin

@RoosGirl

I remember back on the old Sherdog site around 1999 or so there was a guy who would, anytime he was challenged on one of his preposterous trolls, write "Apparently you haven't seen my post count."   Always made me laugh
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:13:55 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline corbe

I am at a lost for words to describe that comment by @Cripplecreek, it is horrible on so many levels.  Even if you're having a bad day there is no plausible reason to take it out on @mystery-ak and her @Mods.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ArneFufkin

I am at a lost for words to describe that comment by @Cripplecreek, it is horrible on so many levels.  Even if you're having a bad day there is no plausible reason to take it out on @mystery-ak and her @Mods.

The generous approach, which myst always takes IMO, is to write it off as a member having a "bad day" and moving forward.  We've all had them on political forums at one point or another to different degrees.