Author Topic: FBI Investigating New Person Of Interest In Vegas Shooting: Sheriff  (Read 448 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Los Angeles (AFP) - The US Federal Bureau of Investigation is looking at a new person of interest in connection with the October mass shooting at a concert in Las Vegas that left 58 people dead, the county sheriff said Friday.

The gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, killed himself after the rampage, which he carried out from his suite in a hotel on the gambling hub's famed Strip.

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo told a press conference that "the FBI has an ongoing case against an individual of federal interest," but he said he could not elaborate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-investigating-person-interest-vegas-shooting-sheriff-205626632.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: FBI Investigating New Person Of Interest In Vegas Shooting: Sheriff
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 03:34:38 am »
Lombardo added, however: "I know and believe there's only one suspect who killed 58 people and injured hundreds more. All the evidence recovered in this case supports that theory."

That’s not what he said in the beginning.  I recall he said that the shooter would have to have help and be superman to do it alone.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:37:04 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 03:45:30 am »
We knew the official story was screwy from the onset, and the motivation to keep the money flowing into Vegas and the tourists calm is pretty obvious. If this was an isolated incident with a single crazy, why have the Feds (FBI and DHS) wrapped up in it. Not the first time there has been an 'event' with ties, however tenuous, to the PI, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 03:47:34 am »
Lombardo added, however: "I know and believe there's only one suspect who killed 58 people and injured hundreds more. All the evidence recovered in this case supports that theory."

That’s not what he said in the beginning.  I recall he said that the shooter would have to have help and be superman to do it alone.

That's what he said.  I heard the presser live.

And they yanked him out of the public eye right after that.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.