Author Topic: WHY IS ESPN Trying To Get Kid Rock Fired From Singing National Anthem At NHL All-Star Game?  (Read 847 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
100%FedUp
Jan 19, 2018

When did ESPN become the social justice police of professional sports? And if they’re so concerned about allowing a “controversial” singer to perform the national anthem at an NHL all-star game, perhaps they should’ve taken a stand when Beyonce did her cop-hating, racist, Black Panther skit for all the world to see during the Super Bowl a couple of years ago.

https://100percentfedup.com/espn-trying-get-kid-rock-fired-singing-national-anthem-nhl-star-game/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
ESPN doesn't even cover hockey anymore. What does it matter?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hockey is the White man's sport.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hockey is the White man's sport.

Boxing is a more sophisticated form of hockey.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."