Author Topic: DNC chair responds to McConnell: 'Thanks for the ransom note'  (Read 661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DNC chair responds to McConnell: 'Thanks for the ransom note'
« on: January 19, 2018, 09:28:18 pm »
DNC chair responds to McConnell: 'Thanks for the ransom note'
By John Bowden - 01/19/18 04:19 PM EST

Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Tom Perez responded to a tweet from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) offering Democrats a choice for reaching a deal to fund the government by thanking McConnell for his "ransom note."

On Friday afternoon, Perez responded to a tweet from McConnell offering Democrats a choice between protecting Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) recipients or Children's Health Insurance Program recipients in a bill that would prevent the government from shutting down at midnight Friday.

"#Senate Democrats have a choice to make. This should be a no-brainer..." McConnell tweeted Friday, noting that DACA expires in March whereas CHIP will be defunded at midnight.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/369809-dnc-chair-responds-to-mcconnell-thanks-for-the-ransom-note
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: DNC chair responds to McConnell: 'Thanks for the ransom note'
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:29:00 pm »

GIVE ME BACK MY UNDOCUMENTED SON !!!
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.